SLS Trades not proceeds withdraw requests

17/05/2017: I got a call from Alex, SLSTrades. He wanted to introduce a trading chance to me. He spoke in German… but did many mistakes. I got to know he speaks better Russian and Polish. As I spoke English he did not understand me.
I told him I am not going to open new trades with SLSTrades anymore and that I have pending open withdrawal request since some weeks what SLSTrades ignores.
He explained to me I do have inactive trading account now, because it was not done any action for over 30 days – my last trade I closed at 14/02/2017. He explained, with a inactive account is a problem to withdraw money. But there are two ways to get my money.
1. With opening 3 Positions, my account will get active account again. After closing the trades I can do withdraw request and will get the money out.
2. With inactive account, SLSTrades would have to deduct 30% Tax from my assets. Then the balance I can get payed out.

He also called an English-speaking person to explain the terms to me in English, but it was the same nonsensical content as what he told before in German. I asked him to send me an e-mail about this certain terms in English too.
18/05/17: He called again and wanted to know about my decision. I told I did not care about it anymore. I asked him if there is any requirement about the size of the 3 Positions to open.
He told it is 1 Lot each.
I asked: What about the alleged tax – tax is normally not due on the balance but only on the profit and anyway it’s not the broker in England who has to deduct the tax. It’s me who have to declare my profit to the German revenue office. He told from the 30% it’s about 20% for SLS Trades. So, I think it is rather a fee and not a tax Alex was speaking about.
I told him I will get back to him about my decision and that he has not to call me again.
But some hours later already he called again asking If I did the decision. He told now the decision has done soon in this week. After a payout will not be possible anymore.

I checked the terms from the SLS Trades site, but couldn’t find the certain terms what Alex was trying to explain to me.

Attachments

• Account withdrawal limitations.pdf
    191.2 KB · Views: 1
I didn't expect to hear from SLS Trades again. But today I was called. The contributor wanted to help me to withdrawal my balance. But again he insist on the Dokument Account withdrawal limitations.
There are two options:
1. Me to pay 30% tax and afterawards I can get transfered my balance.
Unfortunately SLS Trades can not deduct the tax from my balance. Means I have to pay in this tax and
afterwards I can withdraw my balance..... alleged.
2. They close the account and I can not get my balance.

Because I rejected to pay the tax me was told they will close the account then.

I had some unpleasant und suspicious experience with my personal Agents from SLS Trade

sls is a hoax. they talk you into more and more to transfer funds. you never get anything back, I tried al routes, there are always excuses.

I am still getting calls from either SLS Trades or other alleged Brokers.
Today on the 06.Oct. 2017 I got this call:

In the afternoon I got an unexpected call from a clerk at the Broker named BECFD with a phone number from Munic. He told me in good German language that my current broker SLS Trades has got closed. He want to help me to transfer my balance at my SLS trades account to BECFD.
I asked this clerk to tell me about the regulating institution in charge and show me where to find this info is stated on the website. I think he just guessed about the places he mentioned, because there was nothing to find. But he did an further inquiry and came back with saying it’s the FCA for the Main Branch in GB. The Registration-No. is 59261098.
The process how to get my money transferred to BECFD is first to open an account here. It is required to do a first opening deposit about the sum of 2,000 €. Then it will be processed the transfer of my balance about 4,272.80 € + an compensation over 3,112.47 €; in summary about 7,385.27 €.
He told this actions actually should be done today. I told him I need some more time to check about this broker and anyway now on Friday afternoon before the weekend it will not happen much anymore. He granted me the weekend and announced to call me again on Monday.

I have checked on the Financial Services Register of the FCA website about BECFD broker and also for the Registration Number(reference number). But it was found no result.

https://register.fca.org.uk/shpo_nosearchresultpage?search=becfd

-> BECFD (https://www.becfd.com) is a possibly a scam broker.

Back