Sunbird Fx-Doesn't want to pay out my deposited funds

TraderN

Recruit
I have been with Sunbird FX for 3 Year.I have lost over $10,000 with them.
I am now in a position where I need my money out.
I made a withdrawal of $7000(this was a painful 3 week process.)
Now that I want to make another big withdrawal they are full of excuses.on the 8th of March I put in a valid withdrawal request,I complied with all of there procedural requirements and even sent them letters from my bank(as requested) in order to get the wire transfer done.After that I waited 4 days before I started to follow up.on there website they claim to do payouts in 48 hours.But nobody took my calls.it has been going on like this for 4 weeks.
eventually I got hold of Mrs AB,which is suppose to be my account managers,since I cant get hold of my original account manager.
Now she is telling me that YTFX(you trade fx) has bought over Sunbird FX and I must wait until my account is transferred.What utter BS!!!
I then researched and found out that there is no such deal, as sunbird actually bought YTFX a while ago.
I was never informer of this.I had to find this out by phoning them.now a person from YTFX is trying to get me to start trading with this money again while we wait for my account to be transferred.I know how that works,once you trade they will say your withdrawal request is not valid any more.Is anyone else having problems with Sunbird FX?
Does anyone know what is going at Sunbird FX?

Could you please assist me in this matter?

Neels

Year since: 2005
Headquarters: Seychelles
Company registration: SunbirdTrading Ltd., Seychelles
Regulation: Not regulated

Year since: 2009
Headquarters: Australia
Company registration: YouTrade Capital Markets PTY LTD;
Youtrade holdings Limited BVI (reg.#1539926), UK;
International Youtrade Investments MA Ltd.;
You Trade Holding (Cyprus) Ltd.;
Regulation: ASIC Australia, ACN 149 011 361 (#398528);
FSA UK (#548033)

There already is a FPA Warning:

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Whois information for SunbirdFx.com shows that the company's domain name is controlled by YTFX.com. YTFX.com is part of the YouTradeFx group of companies. CLICK HERE to read about YouTradeFx's scams against traders.
Under the circumstances, the FPA recommends AGAINST doing business with SunbirdFx.

For the 3 years that you have been with this broker, don't you keep yourself updated with your broker(s) reputation or at least check reviews on the broker(s) before you hand over/deposit your hard earned money with?
Your best bet might be to complaint to YTFX and their ASIC regulator.

Very honestly, all I can add further is "Good luck with getting your money back".

Have u got advice on procedure to follow

Year since: 2005
Headquarters: Seychelles
Company registration: SunbirdTrading Ltd., Seychelles
Regulation: Not regulated

Year since: 2009
Headquarters: Australia
Company registration: YouTrade Capital Markets PTY LTD;
Youtrade holdings Limited BVI (reg.#1539926), UK;
International Youtrade Investments MA Ltd.;
You Trade Holding (Cyprus) Ltd.;
Regulation: ASIC Australia, ACN 149 011 361 (#398528);
FSA UK (#548033)

There already is a FPA Warning:

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Whois information for SunbirdFx.com shows that the company's domain name is controlled by YTFX.com. YTFX.com is part of the YouTradeFx group of companies. CLICK HERE to read about YouTradeFx's scams against traders.
Under the circumstances, the FPA recommends AGAINST doing business with SunbirdFx.

For the 3 years that you have been with this broker, don't you keep yourself updated with your broker(s) reputation or at least check reviews on the broker(s) before you hand over/deposit your hard earned money with?
Your best bet might be to complaint to YTFX and their ASIC regulator.

Very honestly, all I can add further is "Good luck with getting your money back".

Thank u very much for your reply.

What advise have u got for me?how do I go about following some for of procedure in order to get some response?

Neels

Don't wait. Gather your evidence and file complaints.

Start with www,econsumer.gov

You can also file an FPA Traders Court case. Click Here and read the instructions closely.

Back