Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Guys, it is written in Exential Contract that the revocation of power of Atty is under our discretion if we want it revoked(Clause no. 4 i think)
1. First is you need to know where did you deposit your funds, if it is Exential Mid East, = Bad sign, because you don't have a proof that they really opened a trading account for you.
2. If it is transferred to a Broker FCI, FCPrime, Elypsis, You can contact them and send your proof of transfer so that they know that you are 100% sure that you have an account with them.
3. If they reply that your Email address is not registered on your account and that they can't give you any information, don't stop there. Tell them that you are the legit owner of the account attached your ID's and ask them for the change of information form so you can change the email address in your account information.
4. Send them a form of revocation of Power of Atty. Remember that it is in the contract that you are the one who can revoke it right??? so tell them that since the Power of Atty. is not notarized in Dubai Courts notary public the form you have created which states that you are revoking your POA with your signature below is sufficient enough.
5. Once they receive it, they will reply that it will be changed within 3 working days. once you receive a confirmation, ask the balance of your account.
6. Once you received the balance of your account, ask a statement of account, and don't panic! because you will be surprised about the balance in your account. it is not the same as in the Exential Portal.
7. Not all accounts have the same balances, but 100% if there is still money in your account you can withdraw it within 2 DAYS!!!, as we have withdrawn the remaining balances we have in each accounts, some have $27 some still have $6.5k, $12k, $8k, and if you are lucky enough you can get more than $20k.

I hope that this steps will help lots of people because i know that most of you out there were in deadlock situation, we've been there...

Good luck Guys!!!
Hi,My transfers were to Tadawul back in 2014 and apparentley my account was opened with VIHBS. Usually my profit transfers came from Exential group. Just last November i got the transfer directly from FCI markets. Is my account statement with that transaction proof enough for me having an account with them?
They never told me my account was no longer with VIHBS. I just discovered that because of the one transfer from FCI. When i asked they just said they transferred all accounts form VIHBS to FCI a long time ago. Without telling me of course.

Anyway, my question is simple. Is the bank statement that states the transaction from FCI markets prove i have an account with them? And does anyone know the email address i can contact FCI on?

Thank you

Hi,My transfers were to Tadawul back in 2014 and apparentley my account was opened with VIHBS. Usually my profit transfers came from Exential group. Just last November i got the transfer directly from FCI markets. Is my account statement with that transaction proof enough for me having an account with them?
They never told me my account was no longer with VIHBS. I just discovered that because of the one transfer from FCI. When i asked they just said they transferred all accounts form VIHBS to FCI a long time ago. Without telling me of course.

Anyway, my question is simple. Is the bank statement that states the transaction from FCI markets prove i have an account with them? And does anyone know the email address i can contact FCI on?

Thank you
Hi, As I've said on my earlier post, I believe that FCI is involved in this scam, because I have a friend which received money from FCI, but when he emailed FCI, they said no account opened under his name, when he insisted that money was transferred to him from FCI account they did not reply.

Thank you
First and foremost, they can't transfer your funds from vibhs to FCI without your consent, therefore, I would rather suggest please send an email to VIBHS asking your account, if in case, VIBHS reply you back stating that they have transferred your funds, ask them for transfer proof and amount transferred with each and every details, it's your account and you have all the right to do that!

You receiving funds from FC* doesn't proove that you have an account with them but it clearly proves that the person who's managing both of them is SL, (I.E. Money Manager = financial Broker)

B
Hi, As I've said on my earlier post, I believe that FCI is involved in this scam, because I have a friend which received money from FCI, but when he emailed FCI, they said no account opened under his name, when he insisted that money was transferred to him from FCI account they did not reply.
Bingo ! It's a good proof

SL, B ready for new chapter of life and tell pseudo princess to start practicing for Jail

Hola,

Guys, thnx a lot for sharing all the info here ! It's quiet useful. Just for my understanding, I would like to check/share few things here. I have 10 accounts with EG and I have signed broker to broker transfer form, my RM said its for transferring my account from Ellipsys to Australian broker. I have sent an email to ellipsys, they are ready to share the information but they want the mail to come from either Exential or $&$ , I called up $&$ and they are denying any relationship with EG. I have filed a complaint with ASIC and waiting for appointment of conference call. Can anybody enlighten me with any more steps I am suppose to take in this situation ?

Hi Forca, Ellipsys will give you the info, but they need a letter to confirm your signature and ID. Also ask them to change the registered email to yours.

I had a look at FC Prime AU on ASIC ( Australian securities & investments commission). The female Director (and also secretary) put in a form (370) for resignation 1 August 2016. No reply on emails or phone calls..

Thank U my boi for the information.

It was expected, another BS from EG to safeguard their bloddy @$$ but $L and His pseudo princess doesn't understand that everything is documented in ASIC and it will be proved in court.

Let her resign or you take her to moon for a Date Moonshine , still she will be held responsible

Fellas, I was trying to search for FCI on ASIC website and I found this information which is quite confusing. Please have a look in pic attached, it clearly states that Current company FCI Used to be knows as FC PRIME . Correct me if I AM WRONG ??

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 0
Back