TB Options Ltd - yet another scam

John & Bella

Recruit
TB Options Ltd - 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN

On the 19th of August 2015, I took out a position with TB Options Ltd for their minimum size account of £500.00. To this, TB Options added a further £500.00 and the account was traded at £1,000.00. This account seems to do quite well. This account was taken out with their Head of Global Trading, Christian Walker.

On the 1st of October 2015, I was persuaded to take out a further investment by a senior executive of the company, Charles Dalton. This investment was for three months, with a minimum compounded return of 16%. This investment, too, appeared to do quite well but was to run for just three months, closing on the 31st December 2015 with the funds being returned to my bank account. I was supposed to get from Charles Dalton a weekly update and the option at the end of each month, to withdraw the profit. His weekly updates worked for the first 3 to 4 weeks, but fizzled out after that. For this investment, I was supposed to receive a contract, but after constantly badgering them, I did not receive a contract.

In early December 2015, the cambelt on my motor vehicle snapped and did considerable damage to the engine. In order to correct the this problem, I decided to close the account that I had taken out with Charles Dalton. At the time of closure, the account stood at $12,179.00. I requested closure of this account on the 8th December 2015 and after weeks of inaction, I was informed that the monies would be put into my bank account on the 2nd of February 2016. As yet, I am still waiting and I believed that TB Options Ltd should be reported to Financial Authorities for misconduct

As first two investments appear to be doing quite well, Christian Walker persuaded me to take out a further investment with Talk Talk. On this occasion, I did get a contract – this was only achieved by not handing over any money until I had received a signed contract. Unfortunately, very shortly after taking out this venture, Christian Walker left the company. When I inquired as to why Christian Walker had not rang me for my weekly chat, I was told: first, he was off-sick; and then when I further inquired, he was on holiday. This contract was for two months. Again, with the option of withdrawing profit at the end of each month, and would be closed and all monies returned at the end of two months, being 31st December 2015. Up to date, I have received nothing: no end-of month report with the option of drawing profits, neither a final figure when the contract was supposed to finish at 31st December 2015. Each time I have asked for a final figure on this investment, it has been promised but as yet has never arrived.

Because I was getting nowhere with my first request to have my funds returned, I tried to drawdown on the first account that I took out with them. I requested from that account $6,000.00, and again was told it would be paid on the 2nd of February 2016 – again, this did not happened. I have constantly been phoning them, but now nobody is answering the phone.

• My first account was taken out to the value of £500.00 (with a further £500.00 contribution from TB Options Ltd)

• My second account was taken out to the value of £5000.00 (with no contribution from TB Options Ltd)

• My third account was taken out to the value of £2.500.00 (with a further contribution of £2,500.00 from TB Options Ltd)
In view that TB Options Ltd last traded my accounts on the 23rd of November 2015 with one losing trade being carried out on 25th January 2016, I have decided to close all accounts with TB Options Ltd.

• My first account taken out with Christian Walker on the 19th August 2015 now stands at $11,689.00

• My second account taken out with Charles Dalton on the 1st October 2015 now stands at $12,179.00

• My third account taken out with Christian Walker (on Talk Talk venture) on 1st of November 2015 should give me at least $7,957 as per contract.

The people I have spoken to, or made contact with, at TB Options Ltd, assuming I was given their correct names:

• Christian Walker, Head of Global Trading

• Charles Dalton, a Senior Executive

• Annabelle Edwards, Head of Administration

• Gabriella Smith, Administrator

• Nigel Carter

• Peter Cruise

• Peter Brampton

• Lee Harper

• James (surname unknown)
These persons are presumably employed by TB Options Ltd. It would seem to me that they all aiding and abetting TB Options Ltd to operate a scam.

I would Forex Peace Army to take my case up and do whatever is possible to have my funds returned.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Hi John & Bella and other scammed people,
I too have been scammed by the scum at TB Options. Charles Dalton was my trading manager. I have invested £8000.00 with the morons. Just like yourself I ensured it was only for short term as I had tax bills to pay. Dear old Charles Dalton ensured me that it would be fine and I would have it back in order to settle my tax bills etc..

I joined on the 28th November 2015 and I think you all know the rest. I didn't and have not to this date received a penny. Charlie Boy (CHARLES DALTON) last traded for me on the 5th January 2016. I was then after some money and submitted a withdrawal request.

At this point I was contacted by BULLY BOY, CHESTER COHEN who informed me that CHARLES DALTON and one other had absconded from the company with a large amount of cash. So much was taken that he was sure that the company would go under and cease trading within two months. But I did not need to worry because he was going to help me get all my money back. (I know, you've heard it all before. Almost a tragic panto.)
However, because my account was not even a BRONZE account I would have to upgrade to a DIAMOND account immediately in order for him to have the leverage to get my money back quickly. That would cost me another £15,000.00 but it would have to be done quickly in order for him to achieve this miracle transaction back to me before it went under.

I of course refused and over the next few days / weeks he pestered me getting extremely angry and insisting that "I man up" and give him the money. Little old CHESTER COHEN couldn't keep his temper, as I said a real bully boy.

I have registered all the details with Action Fraud and my Crime Reference number is: NFRC 1602 0136 543. Please feel free to register your case against TB-Options as the complaint - claim it will be cross-referenced to mine which will enable them to build a case against the terrible twins etc..

I have received a response from the Action Fraud team after the obligatory 28 days. No chance of any prompt action here, even though whilst completing the form on their chat line
I had to inform them that at that very moment CHESTER COHEN was berating and bullying me to get him that £15,000.00. Yes at that very moment, still no sense of urgency. Unbelievable. I could have been a frightened old lady in fear of her life, but still no immediate action taken.

I sympathise with you guys, I really do, and all the others but do not expect any action to be taken by the METROPOLITAN POLICE.
These guys are laughing all the way to their OFF_SHORE accounts.

All my best wishes guys. Alan James

Hi John & Bella and other scammed people,
I too have been scammed by the scum at TB Options. Charles Dalton was my trading manager. I have invested £8000.00 with the morons. Just like yourself I ensured it was only for short term as I had tax bills to pay. Dear old Charles Dalton ensured me that it would be fine and I would have it back in order to settle my tax bills etc..

I joined on the 28th November 2015 and I think you all know the rest. I didn't and have not to this date received a penny. Charlie Boy (CHARLES DALTON) last traded for me on the 5th January 2016. I was then after some money and submitted a withdrawal request.

At this point I was contacted by BULLY BOY, CHESTER COHEN who informed me that CHARLES DALTON and one other had absconded from the company with a large amount of cash. So much was taken that he was sure that the company would go under and cease trading within two months. But I did not need to worry because he was going to help me get all my money back. (I know, you've heard it all before. Almost a tragic panto.)
However, because my account was not even a BRONZE account I would have to upgrade to a DIAMOND account immediately in order for him to have the leverage to get my money back quickly. That would cost me another £15,000.00 but it would have to be done quickly in order for him to achieve this miracle transaction back to me before it went under.

I of course refused and over the next few days / weeks he pestered me getting extremely angry and insisting that "I man up" and give him the money. Little old CHESTER COHEN couldn't keep his temper, as I said a real bully boy.

I have registered all the details with Action Fraud and my Crime Reference number is: NFRC 1602 0136 543. Please feel free to register your case against TB-Options as the complaint - claim it will be cross-referenced to mine which will enable them to build a case against the terrible twins etc..

I have received a response from the Action Fraud team after the obligatory 28 days. No chance of any prompt action here, even though whilst completing the form on their chat line
I had to inform them that at that very moment CHESTER COHEN was berating and bullying me to get him that £15,000.00. Yes at that very moment, still no sense of urgency. Unbelievable. I could have been a frightened old lady in fear of her life, but still no immediate action taken.

I sympathise with you guys, I really do, and all the others but do not expect any action to be taken by the METROPOLITAN POLICE.
These guys are laughing all the way to their OFF_SHORE accounts.

All my best wishes guys. Alan James

Hi Alan,

Sorry for taking so long to answer your thread. We too will contacted by Chester Cohen and what he asked us to do was to place $5,000.00 with him in order that he could give us every possible help to release our funds, and he pestered us for about two weeks. Needless to say we did not go for this one. But what does say to us that it is high time that the authorities keep a much closer eye to these people.

My thoughts on the matter is this sort of system will never work until such times as the financial side of it is tied up in such a way that only the client has full control over his funds. If you would like a chat, let us know and I will give you our telephone no.

John and Bela

Back