• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Tickmill company - everything they say is a lie

I am having an issue with a company

Kubilay

Recruit
If anyone still thinks that they are still investing in this company, they should immediately give an order to withdraw their money, save their money and walk away without even looking back.
Otherwise, they will defraud you with all kinds of schemes with their fraudulent algorithms and make you believe that your money has gone bankrupt.

-> How much did you invest in this company?
-> What dates?
-> any communication with the company?

-> How did you find out about Tickmill?

If anyone still thinks that they are still investing in this company, they should immediately give an order to withdraw their money, save their money and walk away without even looking back.
Otherwise, they will defraud you with all kinds of schemes with their fraudulent algorithms and make you believe that your money has gone bankrupt.
It will be good if you can share entire story to give you some idea or solution regarding your problem with them.

I opened a trading account on this company's Fca licence on 12 February 2017.
This company schemed to make me believe that my money was bankrupt, but I didn't believe their schemes and reported Tickmill to the Fos.
During the Fos process Ms. Rani Pone continuously gave fake documents to the omdustman to win the case but the Fos was finalised in my favour.
After losing the FOS process, they tried to rip me off again with the fraudster Jencap company like themselves in order not to pay my money again.
Later, while I was looking for ways to get my money back, I came across such horrible data that it turned out that this tickmill was keeping my trading accounts as offsort and hiding them from the fca.
You should definitely stay away from their disgraces at a really nauseating level.

I opened a trading account on this company's Fca licence on 12 February 2017.
This company schemed to make me believe that my money was bankrupt, but I didn't believe their schemes and reported Tickmill to the Fos.
During the Fos process Ms. Rani Pone continuously gave fake documents to the omdustman to win the case but the Fos was finalised in my favour.
After losing the FOS process, they tried to rip me off again with the fraudster Jencap company like themselves in order not to pay my money again.
Later, while I was looking for ways to get my money back, I came across such horrible data that it turned out that this tickmill was keeping my trading accounts as offsort and hiding them from the fca.
You should definitely stay away from their disgraces at a really nauseating level.
Did you get any satisfactory answer from the regulations?

As a result of the data I submitted to the FCA, the FCA investigated my data and recognised the accuracy of my data and that this company had committed fraud.
After I wrote on Turistpilot that this company is a scammer, they removed the Trustpilot link from their website.
I will announce to everyone that this company is a scammer everywhere, everyone should stay away from these scammers

can you please attach the UK FOS final decision here please? Or link to it from the ombudsman site if it is downloadable.

DRN-3694710
You can read my complaint with the number I gave from the FOS decisions search link above.

https://frccommissioner.org.uk/final-reports/fca-the-financial-conduct-authority/
My complaint number to the FCA commissioner's office about Tickmill: 202300432

When you read these two judgements, you will realise what a deceitful crook Tickmill is. You will also understand that this company has not been properly audited by the FCA for many years, many customers of this company may not even realise that they have been defrauded, I thought this company was strictly audited by the FCA, but when you read these decisions you will understand everything.

I have created a complaint to the police authorities about this fraudulent company from the link above, if anyone thinks they have been scammed, they should report it to the authorities without thinking.

Back