Tradersking scam

Babzerado

Recruit
I invested $20K USD and it was insured with AIG for a six month term. The last trade lost so ended up back where I started. But they won't allow me to withdraw the $20K. I can't get through to anyone to sort it out.
Account manager is Eddy Allen who disappeared due to a family emergency after Easter. He told me the money would be safe! I never would have invested that much money un-insured.
I also have $3359USD in an 'everyday' account, which he said was separate and I could withdraw from it. I can't! The finance department just keeps cancelling my request.
How can these people sleep at night. I've never come across such dishonesty!

They sleep well at night. All of your money makes a very comfortable pillow for scammers.

How and when did you deposit? Credit card?

They sleep well at night. All of your money makes a very comfortable pillow for scammers.

How and when did you deposit? Credit card?

Haha! Yes you're right about the money pillow!
$4000 on credit card and $16000 wire transfer.

You can try to chargeback the $4000.

As for the $16,000 you can only file a complaint through your bank.

Ask your bank and the receiving bank about how to file wire fraud charges.

I invested $20K USD and it was insured with AIG for a six month term. The last trade lost so ended up back where I started. But they won't allow me to withdraw the $20K. I can't get through to anyone to sort it out.
Account manager is Eddy Allen who disappeared due to a family emergency after Easter. He told me the money would be safe! I never would have invested that much money un-insured.
I also have $3359USD in an 'everyday' account, which he said was separate and I could withdraw from it. I can't! The finance department just keeps cancelling my request.
How can these people sleep at night. I've never come across such dishonesty!

They commonly use excuses like Family crisis, family emergency, death in the family to explain why the AM that you were dealing with is no longer there. They are outright scammers unfortunately. A personal crisis has nothing to do with a client and should not affect the investors funds, nor alter the agreement and it would not if you were dealing with a credible organisation. Tradersking is an organisation of Fraud and Scammers. Kristin Taylor, Michele Zappos, Harry, Ross Collins, Chris Cooper, are just some of the names that I know of the top of my head who have disappeared with a family crisis along with investors funds. Some used to work at LBinary and are now working at Tradersking and one went on to work at Bank De Binary - that's a worry!

Any victim who was told that AIG insured the trades should contact AIG. I'm sure they won't appreciate some scammers claiming to be using them for insurance.

You can try to chargeback the $4000.

As for the $16,000 you can only file a complaint through your bank.

Yes, i've gone for the chargeback through visa and I went to HSBC for the $16000 and they tried for me but apparently the TBIB bank account has been closed and they can't help me.

Back