triple threat

g-force

Recruit
i stumbled on to this site and i sure hope someone is paying attention. okay getting stung on 1 auto software i get it but i actually got stung from 3 which are amissio formula,drexel code. and qbits.now i have to deal with the brokers that sponsor theseand in some casebecause i chased after them ive been switched over for example i started with amissio and gt options later discovered that the software was tampered with they closed my account but before that happened i was moved over to optionstars where i still have a balance left of 182.00 usd and all my verification approved this is 2months old now next there was drexel code who initially was with 500 option then i got switched over to 10 markets with a balance left over of 251.00 usd with all my verification approved i keep getting a new account manager who knows nothing of my situation and then theres qbits while actually i got to see something running for the first time i thought i was in the money only to discover that 2 long term trades were duds pretty muchended it there and im sure the software was being tampered with and when i sent an email to both qbits and ivoryoptions i have not heard or seen anything back .now so i go and open an account with optionbit just for binary trading i see its regulated i spoke with the lady on the skype i still have the contact i take a week to decide and open up and upon this happening it seemed like the place was buzzing until the deposit went through i couldnt reach anyone not off the site nor skype and thingsstart to get even better here i receive a call from someone at optionbit asking if i was interested in a better bonus so i say well u call 75 dollars fantastic? so he was going to hook me up little did i know that the bonus came off my credit card so i phone my account manager and i say hey whats goin on and while he says he didnt know anything about it said he would try to fix it and one morning i see 300 euros addedto my account with a credit card not my own no big deal? now through trading my account is worth 900 dollars of my money and trades and no bonus included in thisand ive pleaded with emails did the verificationand still nothing point to note i live in canada so i dont even know how to get a credit card with euro on it, so im really at a loss here and im thinking this is a pretty long email be it probably amusing for some,now i have kept all my emails documentation with me in fact i still have amissio formuls running on my computer with a balance of 82.00 drexel i also got but i cant get all of trades listed i got some so there it ismy most interesting experience as of late

Here's a hint. Regulated or not, avoid binary options like the plague.

when this first started i was using margins and actually doing the work after months were going by with no action on my very first account and it took another month before i actually made my first 8 dollars and it was kind of exciting and thats what i want to get back to but its been quite the learning experience oh and by the way option bit contacted me this morning and processed my first winnings ill receive 250 US

i stumbled on to this site and i sure hope someone is paying attention. okay getting stung on 1 auto software i get it but i actually got stung from 3 which are amissio formula,drexel code. and qbits.now i have to deal with the brokers that sponsor theseand in some casebecause i chased after them ive been switched over for example i started with amissio and gt options later discovered that the software was tampered with they closed my account but before that happened i was moved over to optionstars where i still have a balance left of 182.00 usd and all my verification approved this is 2months old now next there was drexel code who initially was with 500 option then i got switched over to 10 markets with a balance left over of 251.00 usd with all my verification approved i keep getting a new account manager who knows nothing of my situation and then theres qbits while actually i got to see something running for the first time i thought i was in the money only to discover that 2 long term trades were duds pretty muchended it there and im sure the software was being tampered with and when i sent an email to both qbits and ivoryoptions i have not heard or seen anything back .now so i go and open an account with optionbit just for binary trading i see its regulated i spoke with the lady on the skype i still have the contact i take a week to decide and open up and upon this happening it seemed like the place was buzzing until the deposit went through i couldnt reach anyone not off the site nor skype and thingsstart to get even better here i receive a call from someone at optionbit asking if i was interested in a better bonus so i say well u call 75 dollars fantastic? so he was going to hook me up little did i know that the bonus came off my credit card so i phone my account manager and i say hey whats goin on and while he says he didnt know anything about it said he would try to fix it and one morning i see 300 euros addedto my account with a credit card not my own no big deal? now through trading my account is worth 900 dollars of my money and trades and no bonus included in thisand ive pleaded with emails did the verificationand still nothing point to note i live in canada so i dont even know how to get a credit card with euro on it, so im really at a loss here and im thinking this is a pretty long email be it probably amusing for some,now i have kept all my emails documentation with me in fact i still have amissio formuls running on my computer with a balance of 82.00 drexel i also got but i cant get all of trades listed i got some so there it ismy most interesting experience as of late
i dont know if this thread has anything to do with it but i was contacted by optionbit and will be receiving my first winnings 250 US

Back