Resolved: Does anyone have exprience with Streamforex ?

hellz2heaven

Recruit
So around 1-2 weeks ago i got email from streamforex offering a bonus,
Deposit 10$ and get margin bonus 20$.
I remember i did register to this broker years ago and decide to try out the promotion.

Now i've done generate profit of 92.5$ and fulfilled the condition for profit withdrawal,
But it seems i stuck in very weird verification(or call confirmation) which require me to get called by account manager that assigned to me.
The call was done yesterday at 19.40pm utc+7,
But my account verification didn't finished yet at all.

For now i decide just to wait it out ,
but i think i really want some information about this broker from a firsthand exprience..

Please share here if you see this and have something to say about your exprience with streamforex.

So around 1-2 weeks ago i got email from streamforex offering a bonus,
Deposit 10$ and get margin bonus 20$.
I remember i did register to this broker years ago and decide to try out the promotion.

Now i've done generate profit of 92.5$ and fulfilled the condition for profit withdrawal,
But it seems i stuck in very weird verification(or call confirmation) which require me to get called by account manager that assigned to me.
The call was done yesterday at 19.40pm utc+7,
But my account verification didn't finished yet at all.

For now i decide just to wait it out ,
but i think i really want some information about this broker from a firsthand exprience..

Please share here if you see this and have something to say about your exprience with streamforex.
The website you mentioned is not working, its says "This site can’t be reached".

The website you mentioned is not working, its says "This site can’t be reached".
I did exprienced that too around 01.00 Am utc+7 today. I'm not sure why as i can access other normal domain like streaming site, other broker etc.

But regardless, at 18.30 utc+7 the representative from my country did call me, my verification is done after that, and after 10 minute my withdrawal is processed.
I'm contend for now.

Do i need to close this thread or something like that now ?

edit : I write the wrong domain in the tag . It's supposed to be streamforex.org

I did exprienced that too around 01.00 Am utc+7 today. I'm not sure why as i can access other normal domain like streaming site, other broker etc.

But regardless, at 18.30 utc+7 the representative from my country did call me, my verification is done after that, and after 10 minute my withdrawal is processed.
I'm contend for now.

Do i need to close this thread or something like that now ?

edit : I write the wrong domain in the tag . It's supposed to be streamforex.org
It's good to see resolved cases, this thread marked as resolved and move to resolved folder.

Back