United Options Scam

Yogesh Bali

Recruit
I have been trying to get a refund of whatever is left in my account ad asking them to close the account, but its been overa year and am not getting anywhere. All of you beware of this company.

I opened my account with them on 10 March 2014. I paid 2,500 dollars thru my credit card to open my account online and long distance from the United Arab Emirates. In two weeks I decided that this was not my cup of tea and I put in a withdrawal request on 24 March 2015. I was told that for withdrawal I need to write a mail to the person who was handling my account, Mr. Danny Sharma. I wrote to him and he got back requesting me to go on for a few more trades to see the outcome. He told me that he would help me recover my losses and that I should then decide whether to go on or quit. He was not able to help me recover and I lost more money. Then he put me on to another expert named Matthew Melvin. Mr. Melvin was also not able to do me any good, so on 24-08-2015, I submitted a withdrawal request to them asking them to refund what was left in my account and close the account. I received a reply from them acknowledging my request. Then the next day I got a mail from customer support asking me to send them a copy of my identity (passport or driving license), a copy of the credit card thru which I had funded the account and the mentioned that once they have those documents, they will process my request in five working days. I sent them the required documents and then a gentleman by the name of Adam Sherwood started writing to me asking me why I was withdrawing and closing my account. It was another attempt to keep me subscribed to them. However I told him in clear words that I had had enough and that this time I would not be lured back. I want my money and I want to quit. I got another mail from the same gentleman on 1-9-2014 saying that documents needed to be submitted for the withdrawal to be processed and this time they added that a recent utility bill in my name should also be submitted. I mailed the docs to them and I got two mails from Adam Sherwood acknowledging the receipt of the documents and also that my withdrawal was being processed. these came on 8-9-2014 and 17-9-2014. On 25-9-2014 I again wrote to them that I had not received my refund and on 29-9-2014 I got a mail from Emily Thompson. The mail thanked me for being patient and also said that the withdrawl was under process and that they would look into why it was taking this long. Still getting no refund, I wrote to them on 12-10-2014 and to this I got a mail from Danny Sharma27-10-2014 saying that he will follow up and get back to me.

That day and today, I have not got anything from them. The site is still operational. I can log in with my username and my password. The site shows the balance in my account which is US dollars 1,657.5, however I cannot trade, if I go to contacts and write to them I don't get any reply. The contact number mentioned there is not reachable.

Get screenshots of everything. Ask your bank and local police if there is a central place for reporting online fraud in the UAE.

Back