Unsubstantiated complaint by a multi - Did anyone hear of AxiTrader Managed Accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you bother to check the facts, you'll find Marcello and I don't always agree. One thing we share in common is that neither of us just signed up to shout agreement with someone who got banned only an hour or two earlier for breaking the rules by giving himself 2 accounts for self-discussion.

I suggest you go back to posting about how great the Ponzi schemes you invested in are instead of attacking established FPA members.

Well, then please can you lead by example and start by not attacking new members! I feel that we need to have a balance of viewpoints on here , Everyone who has a different viewpoint gets shut down if they are not one of the regular VIPs. Just because you have made 1000s of posts on here doesn't make your word gold.

Pharaoh set a great example by summoning me to give you an extra sniff. Pharaoh is very good at finding tasty liars, spammers, and multis like you for me to eat.

NoSpamCat.jpg

You are partially right. My post count alone doesn't mean anything. However, if you take the time to read the posts instead of spewing baseless accuations against me in the Exential thread, that would help your limited credibility.

I personally still find it amazing how one guy gets banned for having multies and a brand new account is created within 2 hours to leap into the only 3 threads that person posted in. I've been around this and other forums long enough to spot suspicious behavior.

Judging by the .sig one of the forums mods gave you, it looks to me like you couldn't create an account from the IP you are really at. :p

This thread was started by a multi with the intention of damaging an FPA member who helped to expose 2 programs which are nearly certain to be Ponzi schemes. That person also posted in the 2 threads about those investment schemes. Based on this, the initial posts are very likely not valid. If someone wants to complain about AxiTrader or FPA member Marcello Rosa, please open a new thread.

If this happens, know that any hints of multies or attempts to conceal multies with proxies will be dealt with severely. Anyone who has legitimate questions brought forward in an honest fashion is welcome to do so.

Further argument in this thread is conter-productive. I am now closing it.

My thanks to Marcello Rosa for bringing the RIderR and Marco Polo accounts to my attention.

EDIT: Ibrahim, I just rechecked. You created your account and made your first posts using an anonymous proxy. But you slipped up and used the same IP you used as Marco Polo and RIderR. You are the same person. You are banned for the third time. Stop creating accounts at the FPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back