USDJPY Technical Levels

The pair pulled back after hit 2 month high, the lack of upward strength may suggesting bearish movement for the coming week.

Usd/Jpy failed to rally beyond 104.00 level suggesting the pair might entre correction mode, need further confirmation for clear direction.

The pair is moving to the upside again after bouncing off 104.50. Next target is likely around 105.30 - 105.50.

The pair advance beyond 107.40 level, I'm expecting more gain this week, next target will be at 108.00.

The pair is still holding a strong bullish tone, Usd/Jpy set eyes on 111.00 level, my next target is at 111.45.

Given the pair's sharp u-turn from 114, showing the chance of correction pull back, but the combination of Dollar strength and Yen weakness could still encourage further incline.

Usd/Jpy has recovered from the bearish gap after Italy's ''no'' referendum vote, the pair is back to around 113.80 level. I'm expecting short term consolidation between 113.80 to 114.84.

The pair upward momentum remains strong, but I'm expecting some correction movement until Wednesday Fed's interest rate decision.

The rally on the USDJPY just continues, lets see if it gets to the 117.00 level. The 114 or the 111 may act as support.

Back