Warning!! Account wiped out by a Hack in Metatrader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman66

Multi
Warning!! Account wiped out by a Hack in Metatrader

Hello guys, I want to warn all of you that there is a hack out there called 'Anticapitalist' that when it detects operations in metatrader it gets in it to wipe out the account.

My account of 65.000 EUR in Pepperstone was wiped out for this hack. I claimed to Pepperstone but they said to me that it is my responsability for not having any antivirus software. PLEASE, BE CAREFULL WITH THIS HACK.

Yes, 65k EUR. Hack get into your account (in my case was a MT4, but I heard that get in others like ninjatrader) and start to make trading very fast, many operations til you loose your money, and you can´t stop it.
Please, be
Take all necessary precautions,

Warning!! Account wiped out by a Hack in Metatrader

Hello guys, I want to warn all of you that there is a hack out there called 'Anticapitalist' that when it detects operations in metatrader it gets in it to wipe out the account.

My account of 65.000 EUR in Pepperstone was wiped out for this hack. I claimed to Pepperstone but they said to me that it is my responsability for not having any antivirus software. PLEASE, BE CAREFULL WITH THIS HACK.

This sounds highly suspicious. You sure it was a virus and not a poor EA?

This sounds highly suspicious. You sure it was a virus and not a poor EA?

I also a bit confused about this. But even if EA, I think there must be somehow can be spotted. And I don't know what's the real intention from the trader. I don't think they can get any profit from this anyway.

just that happend to my account, and It is my duty to tell you this so that it does not happen to you.
Be carefull, there is a hack out there willing to wipe out your account in any trading platform.

I searched for this thread on purpose, cause I'm very interesting in details and this is not the first forum where I meet this thread.
Will some screenshots and facts be here?

I searched for this thread on purpose, cause I'm very interesting in details and this is not the first forum where I meet this thread.
Will some screenshots and facts be here?

Really? I thought this kind of thing happen very rarely. As I know, I have seen some dll files difference between each broker if I am not wrong.

Hello guys, about this hack, this is happening and it is possible that come from a recent hack from North Corea. A colleague of mine suffer the same situation, his account was cleaned in a very short time. At least my colleague didn´t loose much money, just 5k.
I heard that most importants brokers are taking prevetions actions, but not of of them.
What I heard is that the big hack which attacked hundreds of big and medium companies has mutated, and still most of companies are trying to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back