• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BestForexRobots.co (Patrick E.)

General discussions of a financial company
Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for BestForexRobots.co (Patrick E.) >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

Funny EA provider :

MARTINGALE EA

1 - To this EA provider : You mentioned on your site that you made more than 1,500,000.00,usd ( one and half million us dollar ) with this EA, while your deposit in your test here only usd 15.00 to run your EA ( only fifteen us dollar ) . If you trust your EA why not put real money instead of this cent account of usd 15.00 only. You are a millionaire , as you said, so, put real us dollar, not cent , not only fifteen dollar.

2 - People sent you many messages on your site, you never reply to any question , If you do not care about people who want to buy and pay you money , it means you will never care about them after they pay you money of the EA.

3 - You just increased the price from usd 159.00 to usd 199.00 , after people started asking you about your EA, you think you are the only on who have this martingale EA.

Let us see how long your martingale EA will last in the market.

You need to realize it is the SAME person from bestforexrobot.co . He only added an s at the end that's it. He'll deny it every time but it's irrefutably him. This is the same EA (with slight mod) as Account Doubler who blew everyone's account and now he is the selling the same EA (either using different parameters or modified a bit) to the public. He is a SCAM. My friend warned FPA that Account Doubler was the same as Chartered Forex Robot and ForexEmpire and that it was a scam but they didn't listen....YOU ARE WARNED

You need to realize it is the SAME person from bestforexrobot.co . He only added an s at the end that's it. He'll deny it every time but it's irrefutably him. This is the same EA (with slight mod) as Account Doubler who blew everyone's account and now he is the selling the same EA (either using different parameters or modified a bit) to the public. He is a SCAM. My friend warned FPA that Account Doubler was the same as Chartered Forex Robot and ForexEmpire and that it was a scam but they didn't listen....YOU ARE WARNED

Thank you for your explanation. But you should have mentioned this important information very early, to warn people , scammers keep scamming traders and we should keep on fighting them .
Again, instead of warning FPA, you should , much better warn traders here, as we are more interested in knowing scammers, more than FPA.
This site is like a market , anyone can put his goods to sell, FPA will not investigate about every seller , and they should not do it. But usually we are the victims of the scammers, that is why we should help each other against scammers.
Thank you

Scam warning

SCAM ALERT !

DO NOT USE IT!

BEST FOREX ROBOTS published also ACCOUNT DOUBLER.

THIS B...s... EA Best Forex Robots Account Doubler terminated my account after just 2 weeks.

No refund. Nothing.

YOUR ARE WARNED

Jay

SCAM ALERT !

DO NOT USE IT!

THIS B...s... EA Best Forex Robots Account Doubler terminated my account after just 2 weeks.

No refund. Nothing.

YOUR ARE WARNED

Jay

Thank you for your Alert
You say terminated your account, People my think he disconnected the service only.
I know you mean to say :
( HE WIPED OUT MY ACCOUNT )
( HE BLOWN UP MY ACCOUNT )
I mentioned this to be clear to others.
As he did the same with many accounts, he sucked their money .
Many bad words like to say about him, but what is the use.

AND YOU WILL SEE

After sometime, he will disconnect this one again, or will leave it like this here.
Specially after his is known to all of us as a professional scammer.
Then will come back with different name of EA, and put it here again on the list ,
Many people will think it is new and different EA
till they discover they are victims of a scammer
So, please be carful with any EA comes here, it could be the same scammer, let us all watch.

SCAM ALERT !

DO NOT USE IT!

No refund. Nothing.

YOUR ARE WARNED

Jay

Ladies and Gen.
See the performance of this fake Millionaire :
Loss 2 % in March 2015
Loss 10 % in April 2015 till today 03 April 2015 ( in only 3 days of April 2015 )
Loss 13 % this weed ended 03 April 2015
The price of this martingale EA was 159.00 usd , then he made 199.00 , then he made it back to 159.00
Then he will sell it for usd 5.00 only
Wish all scammers all the worst

bestforexrobots.co appears to be a scam.

This vendor is obviously unethical.

The product was erratic on my account so I asked for a refund via PayPal.

The vendor claimed that their website said: "the product must be used for at least 20 days on our recommended broker."

Here's what their website actually says.

“I am so sure that you will love the Best Forex Robot EA that I am offering an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply notify me within 30 days and I will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!”

Best Forex Robots | 100% Automatic Forex Strategy with Real Money Account Verified

PayPal wouldn't refund and the vendor won't answer my emails.

BEWARE!

Emailed the seller last week but no reply.

If seller does not even reply to inquiry, how to be sure seller will honor the refund request?

Back