• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EATree.com

General discussions of a financial company
Great EA builder

I have been always eager about making my own EAs. I have tested several EA makers, but I have found that EATree is the best for me because of its ease of use and enjoyable UI. It was hard first, but the software vendor was so helpful in creating my first EA. I can now make any EA with ease.

I have been using EaTree for a couple years and have had some excellent results. One thing that has been super is the support.... fast! I see the new versions have been issued with a couple excellent features. that 'score' box is going to allow a lot of great things to be coded with no great effort.
The developer is pretty obliging, he has implemented some things that I have requested over time and I am sure he will add some more things that I have suggested as he gets time.
The main thing is that my creations compile and execute without problem, I do not have to puzzle through hundreds and thousands of lines of code.

Here is a short follow up on this. They have finally refunded me but you wont believe what they still said to me. They are complaining because i wrote a bad review about them. They said i wrote that bad review unfair because they have fulfilled all legal obligations and refunded me. How i dare to write a bad review. Here is my answer.

Hi,

you are really blinded by stupidity and arrogance. I have contacted your customer support over 6 weeks with 17 email and NOOOOONNNNNNEEEEE has been answered. Not a single one. After peaceful and multiple attempts to contact you i started to complain at Peace Forex Army because YOU did not answer and the program did not work. If you would have answered and told me that you can not solve this problem and because of this problem the program does not work for me and you will refund me, i would certainly not write a bad review, but you did not answer at all. The review i wrote weeks before you have refunded me and after several weeks you ignored all of my emails and you just refunded me because i complained at Forex Peace Army and this is a profen fact, because until i complained with FPA you have not done anything. You just answered me after i complained to FPA. I am also not saying in the review that you have not refunded me. I just said by the time as i wrote the review, that i did not get the refund yet. Now i am telling you why you are Scam. You promise on your homepage that there is a customer support and you will be glad to answer any questions. WHat a joke. I had just one question and never, ******* never got an answer from you. This is copied from your homepage.

You can contact us at any time at info@eatree.com and we will be glad to answer your questions.

Instead of complaining about the bad review and call me unfair, you better go clean up first the mess in front of your own door step, If you would have answered my emails, in which i am asking friendly for help, this would not have happened. Sadly you choose to not answer any of my 17 emails and this is now the result.

The review i wrote was correct and nothing than the truth.

Matthias

Back