• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Traders4Traders.com

General discussions of a financial company
First: I'm not with T4T, nor am I enrolled in any of their Fx classes. They merely sparked my interest by befriending me on Twitter, and being a newcomer, I thought I'd research them a bit. After reading through the very nice, organized website; I came here to FPA first and read through the reviews. I then went to another site which does only reviews for trading educators, systems, etc. They weren't listed there. So I googled them, and this was the FIRST thing to come up. I thought it should be posted here in case anyone else wants to check them out: (recent, Feb24, 2016)
ASIC Suspends AFS License of Traders4Traders
financemagnates.com/forex/regulation/asic-suspends-afs-license-of-traders4traders

That is correct the AFS License was temporarily suspended as we missed our Audit lodgement date. Our silly (external) accountant completely overlooked the annual ASIC lodgement which is different to the annual Tax audit. For that they suspended the license temporarily to give us time to get it sorted.

So it's a technical oversight and nothing to do with the trading or training program. It will all come out in the wash once ASIC reinstates it.

Funnily enough we don't actually need a license to run the training business, but we chose to because it clearly shows we know what we're talking about. They don't give out the licenses to everyone that applies.

We've just got to suck it up and take the suspension on the chin! It's definitely a bad look and something we will make sure never happens again!

Brad G

Hi Traders. As I mentioned there was nothing sinister in the ASIC suspension, more a case of poor management of our accounting/compliance with regards ASIC annual audits.

I'm happy to report we are fully operational and trading.

Read the full article here: https://leaprate.com/2016/04/fx-edu...s-asic-license-reinstated-leaprate-exclusive/

If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call.

If you're are a regulated company and find yourself in a similar situation I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Brad

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-22_21-17-14.png
    upload_2016-4-22_21-17-14.png
    341.7 KB · Views: 5
I have not been a client of t4t but as a trader since 2006 as well as helping out struggling traders with the small boutique training that I offer, one can tell quickly what others are offering in the market place. I am not and never have been involved with t4t so all I have to go on is the website and videos. Without a doubt from what I can tell the education product offering is well thought out and clear to see by the video presentations that the presenter has a deep understanding of the market. If I was starting out from new, I would be considering to get involved with their product offering. People always question educators... Are you making your money from trading or educating? It is almost as if you have to be one or the other which is a very narrow view. My long term mentor runs his own fund and he also dedicates time to developing traders with some education product on top of that he donates money and his personal time to a charity...So which one is he? He is all of them. Personally, I take a few trades a day which allows ample time to help & develop traders... So which one am I? Both & more.
It is easy for me tell that t4t is the real deal. They are offering people a wide range of products and it is your choice to what level or course you want to attach yourself to. It is very easy to be critical but difficult to praise.
As far as any negative feedback is concerned (regardless of the supplier or industry) talk to the supplier first and if no joy or clarity then perhaps consider taking the hand to mouse.
As far as the AFL license audit/suspension is concerned, yes agree very sloppy and that should not happen. It is a clerical technical issue but nothing to do with the product offering and service.
From where I sit there are a few educators that are in your face via a PC screen and it is very clear to me that they are educators with a system to get you to depart with your money, they are trying to sell you a concept and a dream (that will not work for most), t4t are not in that frame.
I hope this help.

Steve T

Back