• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeFMS.com

General discussions of a financial company
PrimeFMS is a scam company. l had deposited a total of $130,000.00 after repeated call to increase my investment since August 2014 to December 2014 and todate l had made a profit of $200,000.00. My account size now stand at $428,000.00 including profit and bonuses. Problem started in December when l wanted to withdraw my fund and all of a sudden nobody replied me after repeated e-mails and phone calls did not connect. They claimed that they are regulated but a check with FCA they are not. l came to know after searching the web that there are many other traders also had the same issue of not getting withdrawal.
A group of us are in contact to check what and how we could take actions against this company. in total the 4 of us had a total account size of close to a million USD being cheated by them. Later We received calls from a person claimed to be Ray Dalio ( chief investment officer) giving all kinds of reasons for not allowing withdrawals.
If anyone have the same issue with this company, please reply me at:sam.scm@hotmail.sg

primeFMS is a BIG SCAM

Please open a thread in the Scam Alerts Folder.

l had reported to FCA and also lodged an action Fraud report to UK police. My credit card issueing banks are investigating the transactions by the Fraud department now. New PrimeFMS people are still calling me to deposit further instead of approving my withdrawals. Beware of all these people: Eric Laso, Jennifer Yang, Jay Goldman, Ray Dalio, Ethan Russo, Cristina Alesci, Philip Martins. Old guys are claiming to have left the company which l strongly doubt so. What other actions can l take further. Now we have a team of 4 people in contact and planning to take legal action against primeFMS. Anyone wishing to know more or join us, please contact me at this e-mail: sam.scm@hotmail.sg

Back