• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxCheckMate.com

General discussions of a financial company
Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for FxCheckMate.com >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

Dear Admin!

Why does it take so long to publish my report about them !!! Where is it ??? Do you need new glasses to read and release it ??? Or do you cover these scammers ??? Sorry, but I am upset about FxCheckMate.com

They do not react on my tickets, not my mails not even react on PayPal, that I want my money back.

This is pure scam!

FXCHECKERS: I want my money back - and I want it NOW !!!

Jay

Still nothing from them!

And nothing about my report with rating. What's wrong Admin. Gettin' old ???

What is an Army worth, when nobody reacts, when enemies showing up and the outer post is ringing? Playing cards ? Drinking beer ? Having fun with ladies ? You will not see the next day's sunlight.

Since grandpa Admin does not react, I write my report again.

I payed via Paypal and was shocked when I arrived the homepage of "Simple Trader".

Oh my god !

Theses freaks sending signal to destroy your account. The already ruined, wiped out, washed away one of my accounts.

Maybe it works this time, I thought. I watched the video "How to setup your account". Followed the instructions, downloaded the EA installer. Let it run again, this time with "Repair funtion" ( only God knows why to do this) as seen in the video and ------ nothing.

The EA should after a restart show up on "Navigator"- Nothing, Null, Nada.

I sent them several mails - no answer !

I requested a ticket - no response !

I asked PayPal to pay back my money. Nothing ! No reaction!

I payed for nothing! This is pure scam!

I will find you and shoot you down one day. I hate scammers like you. I was betrayed enough in my live.

Pay my money back - and do it NOW.

I will bring you to court and you pay my lawyer and all other expenses. I can asure you.

Calm Down

Still nothing from them!

And nothing about my report with rating. What's wrong Admin. Gettin' old ???

What is an Army worth, when nobody reacts, when enemies showing up and the outer post is ringing? Playing cards ? Drinking beer ? Having fun with ladies ? You will not see the next day's sunlight.

Since grandpa Admin does not react, I write my report again.

I payed via Paypal and was shocked when I arrived the homepage of "Simple Trader".

Oh my god !

Theses freaks sending signal to destroy your account. The already ruined, wiped out, washed away one of my accounts.

Maybe it works this time, I thought. I watched the video "How to setup your account". Followed the instructions, downloaded the EA installer. Let it run again, this time with "Repair funtion" ( only God knows why to do this) as seen in the video and ------ nothing.

The EA should after a restart show up on "Navigator"- Nothing, Null, Nada.

I sent them several mails - no answer !

I requested a ticket - no response !

I asked PayPal to pay back my money. Nothing ! No reaction!

I payed for nothing! This is pure scam!

I will find you and shoot you down one day. I hate scammers like you. I was betrayed enough in my live.

Pay my money back - and do it NOW.

I will bring you to court and you pay my lawyer and all other expenses. I can asure you.

With all due respect to you fxcheckmate is not a scam,Your claim is being handled by Paypal in there normal procedure,How can you claim to have lost money when our records show that you never even logged on to our service via simpletrader.net.
For your information we are reviewing our service and will be re-launching it soon.
If an account crashing is the criterion to judge some one as being a scam then FPA has quite a lot of scams here right? which we know and you know is not the case.

Back