• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProfitAllianceEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
I made a purchase for this EA and it was never delivered despite all the sales pitch on their page. I sent complain letters but they never replied. I sent an email to the vendor site https://shopper.mycommerce.com but no response.

Att : provider of the EA
Why do not reply to a client who paid you, it is better to build a good reputation here, let people trust you.

DEAR ALL MEMBERS
WE SHOULD TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE COMPLAIN OF THIS MEMBER, BEFORE DEALING WITH THIS EA. WE SHOULD BE VERY CARFUL.

Proof of purchase

Why do not reply to a client who paid you, it is better to build a good reputation here, let people trust you.

DEAR ALL MEMBERS
WE SHOULD TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE COMPLAIN OF THIS MEMBER, BEFORE DEALING WITH THIS EA. WE SHOULD BE VERY CARFUL.

Invoice for order no. 3CE****-A*****
Seller of the product:
DR MyCommerce Ireland Limited
Unit 153, Shannon Free Zone West
Shannon Co Clare
IRELAND
Business Partner:
INDIA
Item # Description Qty. Curr. Amount DiscountExtended Price
40871-39 Profit Alliance EA (1 Real 1 Demo) 1 USD 149.00 0.00 149.00
Fulfillment on 2015-01-21
Total amount USD 149.00
Sequential invoice no.: RWINEU******************************
Payment type:
Payment is due on: 2015-01-21
No VAT liability in Seller's country under Article 59 of EC Directive 2006/112.

I made a purchase for this EA and it was never delivered despite all the sales pitch on their page. I sent complain letters but they never replied. I sent an email to the vendor site shopper.mycommerce.com but no response.
Hi..Sir.
Thanks for making purchase for Profit Alliance EA.
We sent ea with in 24 hours after purchase to all clients.
We sent you ea already.
But you still didn't get it then please contact to support@profitallianceea.com.

Thanks.

DEAR ALL MEMBERS

Hi,
Of course we reply and send ea to our clients.
It should be issue with email.
Feel free to contact us for any issue or questions.

Thanks.

Back