Forex BTC/USD Daily Video, December 11, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

BTC still looks heavy and we gravitate to idea that it is better to search chances to sell. Nevertheless, today we also take a look at what setups exist for long entry:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive,

How do you draw those harmonic patterns on your trading view charts. is there an app for that?

kindly educate me on that.

thank you

Hi Sive,

How do you draw those harmonic patterns on your trading view charts. is there an app for that?

kindly educate me on that.

thank you

Hi,
Well, in MT4 I do it manually using triangles. But it should be some software as well, just google it. Particular on BTC charts - this is trading view application, I use their charts, because no retail broker could provide adequate quotes for BTC. Trading view has patterns, but anyway - to draw it you have to recognize it first by your eyes ;) This is not pattern recognition tool, this is drawing one.

Back