฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, February 23, 2023

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

BTC is coiling around the same tops. Now we see solid bearish pressure around 25K area. Chances on upside spike to 26.20-26.40K theoretically is still possible. But, if even we will not get it - no problems. As you could see from the video, we do not care much what the shape reversal will take:

I was looking for $25K to be hit several weeks ago..to look for short position. My feeling is now..along with my view on Stock markets is that Bitcoin will form a range..for several months..while the stock markets continue slowly to go lower. $13300 is a level which could be hit over next few months.,,but barring any significant changes in slow economic outlooks and geopolitics..i think it will be 'slow process' to meet these targets!?

I was looking for $25K to be hit several weeks ago..to look for short position. My feeling is now..along with my view on Stock markets is that Bitcoin will form a range..for several months..while the stock markets continue slowly to go lower. $13300 is a level which could be hit over next few months.,,but barring any significant changes in slow economic outlooks and geopolitics..i think it will be 'slow process' to meet these targets!?
Hi Brett
Are you a professional trader or a retail trader? I'm wondering how to spread bet/trade bitcoin from UK since recent regulation has withdrawn bitcoin spread betting for retail clients.
thanks

Back