Copy Trading Regulation in the U.S.?

mjones

Recruit
Does anyone know if forex copy trading is regulated in the U.S.? I've searched high and low to find out if its something anyone can offer or if you need to be licensed. If it is licensed can you post a link? Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Does anyone know if forex copy trading is regulated in the U.S.? I've searched high and low to find out if its something anyone can offer or if you need to be licensed. If it is licensed can you post a link? Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

I do not think that copy trading can be regulated :D

This type of trading is generally difficult to keep under control. Anything can happen here and you won't even be able to get compensation, so think about whether it's worth the time and effort...

I think that's exactly what can allow you to earn in a passive format. But even if it is allowed, you still need to take the time to check this resource and make sure that it can be used on a permanent basis. And I would certainly not recommend using all the money available for this format. It's a risky thing to do.

I think it's a nonsence..lol..it's copy trading man and your risks indeed...how can it be regulated at all.. ?

I think copy trading regulates itself. There is no way a person can copy every trade a person or organization does. They copy at their own risk . Sometimes the trade being copied ends up being a loser as well not being able to copy the exit strategy as well possibly.

I dont think that there is a way to regulate copy trading. At least, I have never heard that somebody have done this. It is kind of business in which somebody is publicly sharing his trading ideas

Back