EUR/USD Daily Video, 05 July, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR today could form very important pattern that could trigger significant action down:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Indeed..I had 1.1175 as a line of Resistence to look for a short. The potential Daily Grabber add confluence to that notion. I will make a smaller sell trade if we get the Grabber. Ofcourse the 'Fly in the Ointment' is NFP coming on Friday. I can't help thinking that Markets will not move much until then..!!??

Hey Sive can I ask what the Red Line indicator is..? ie 15 EMA or 21 SMA.. ThkU. :D
Hi,
this is a kind of MACD. But it consists of 1 line and price line instead of 2 lines as simple MACD. This is DiNapoli invention. It has special features of application. One of them is stop grabber pattern that we've used recently.

Hi,
this is a kind of MACD. But it consists of 1 line and price line instead of 2 lines as simple MACD. This is DiNapoli invention. It has special features of application. One of them is stop grabber pattern that we've used recently.

ThkU, so grateful for your work. How do I replicate or purchase this to use on MT4.? Hope your time off is going great. :)

ThkU, so grateful for your work. How do I replicate or purchase this to use on MT4.? Hope your time off is going great. :)
Well, there is no official Dinapoli indicator pack for MT4... Thus, probably you will have to google it and find one that was created by DiNapoli enthusiasts ;)

Back