EUR/USD Daily Video, 07 October, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR is making stronger challenge on 1.11 breakout:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

How about retracement back to 1.1175 Sive.? Then i will take 'huge short position' & come to Moscow to do 'my own Daily Videos'..so that you can 'have a rest'.!? :cool: lol

How about retracement back to 1.1175 Sive.? Then i will take 'huge short position' & come to Moscow to do 'my own Daily Videos'..so that you can 'have a rest'.!? :cool: lol

Nothing, actually. Butterfly has been erased. Major daily 5/8 was not broken, thus, EUR has returned back to the same coiling action. We've not got real breakout.
About your videos, this is good idea, really. I always talk to all our forumers - put your own analysis here and we will discuss, watch and make a trading plan together.
Thus, you could place your own videos in the same threads, no problem. I welcome that.

Back