EUR/USD Daily Video, 11 April, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR shows behavior that is very typical for currency that prepares to upside breakout:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Good morning,

EUR shows behavior that is very typical for currency that prepares to upside breakout:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thank you heaps for both fantastic analyses Sir Sive you are amazing :)

Thank you so much Sive! I had been hoping you'd do a EU video after Friday's close. Being a newcomer to trading, but having been drawn to a simpler price action strategy with a "sprinkle" of the fundamentals; I learn a LOT from all of your videos!

I DO have one question, and apologize if I missed it somehow, (I replayed the video, but my connection is acting up this morning & your voice was muffled in a few parts); but what is the red indicator? I'll try a few MA's, but it looks more pronounced?
Thanks again!
e

Critical period now in next week. News reports some big corporate failures and bankruptcy's in US this last week. Can't help feeling that there is some other major development that really could rock the markets. Unless Yellen springs any surprises the Indices ( S&P ) & Dow look like they have ' Topped Out' also! No more free $$$ no more Bull markets. As for Euro well...the Brexit could really damage it..so it's game on really. I think i will be sticking to easier pairs to trade! Just look at the Yen!? :cool:
Spasib-o!

but what is the red indicator? I'll try a few MA's, but it looks more pronounced?

Hey,
this is DiNapoli MACD Predictor. It works the same as MACD, but also shows some additional patterns. MACD uses 2 lines to indicate trend, MACDP - uses one line and chart to show trend. It is derrivative indicator from MACD. When MACD lines cross - MACDP crosses price line.

Back