EUR/USD Daily Video, 29 December, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR gives important signs on possible H&S failure on 4-hour chart. At the same time it shows no rush on a way up:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Not much happening on the EUR...but some good profits and nice swaps on GBP/Kiwi/JPY. I'm just sitting here with a fat Chrismas Belly and nice fat Swaps!

Maybe you should take a holiday Sive!? Or give us an update on on GBP/NZD..EUR/NZD..?? I didn't even look at my Swaps and profits yet..!??

Not much happening on the EUR...but some good profits and nice swaps on GBP/Kiwi/JPY. I'm just sitting here with a fat Chrismas Belly and nice fat Swaps!
Hi Brett,
actually I see more "life" and patterns on EU than in the other pairs..........!?!!!
GU is symilar, but NZD and JPY aren't doing much...... ;)

Well i actually mean't EUR/$...but good pips made for last 2 weeks on EUR/NZD and GBP/NZD. GBP very bearish at the moment. Good Swap rates also EUR & GBP selling v's NZD/AUD..!? Good Action..let them run..;-)

GBP very bearish at the moment. G
Hi Brett,
we mostly not talk on GBP, because we already has said everything 2-3 weeks ago and started to talk on this sub even 1-2 months ago. Our target is still 1.45 and market gradually moves to it...
The same on NZD - 0.6910 almost hit... so analysis is done and we wait. On EUR situation is more sophisticated... just because it is not clear compares to NZD and GBP.

Back