EUR/USD Daily Video, April 09, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
while we're waiting when market will form something interesting on daily chart, let's focus on intraday thrust, that could be nice source for different scalp setups:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive and thanks for your analysis which I've come to really appreciate recently. However I really need to better understand the terminology you use (eg stop grabber, 3 drive pattern etc). Where can I best educate myself on this? Perhaps it's in the course here?

Thx,
Greg

Hi Sive and thanks for your analysis which I've come to really appreciate recently. However I really need to better understand the terminology you use (eg stop grabber, 3 drive pattern etc). Where can I best educate myself on this? Perhaps it's in the course here?

Thx,
Greg

Hi Greg, something you can find in our Forex Military School - search FPA site main menu. Some specific terms such as Double Repo, B&B - this is DiNapoli trading style. You will have to use "search" tool on forum. I've explained this (even with examples) milion times right here.

Back