EUR/USD Daily Video, August 26, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Although in long-term perspective market moderately bullish, but in shorter-term perspective we have clear bearish patterns. Thus, we can start speak again about "bullish market" only when these patterns either will work out or fail:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sive, I already read your written weekly commentary and left a comment. I would just like to add something because you mentioned about x2 Stop Grabbers each with differing Targets. It's interesting because 1st Target is approx 1.33 which is where i placed my intial stop from the trade i made on Friday.
( ie Buy Order at 50% retracement of Thursday Pin Bar with stop at low.) Your Target of 2nd Stop Grabber is approx 1.32 which if you look is low of Weekly Pin Bar from 11th Aug. This is confluent area to look for buy signals if i do not see any at either the H&S Neckline and/or 150EMA OR at 1.33 level. My Stop from the trade on Friday is already moved to B/E..but i think i will be looking to Take Profit on Market open tonight after watching your video. Tks.

Back