Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, December 13, 2021

$/CAD trade worked out really well..! I closed the trade on Friday with a 2:1 R/R. :). With help for Joe Dinapoli traders i often find that the B&B works well is you use 1 hr timeframe for your entry criteria. You can often use tighter Stop Loss especially if you use other indicators like Divergence' with RSI etc. The B&B on higher time frames like the Daily often involve 'Double Repo' as an indication to start. However i use different indicators on higher time frames..so it is a 'personal choice' how you wish to trade.
I am still holding my EUR/$ long trade with Stops at 1.12. :oops:

$/CAD trade worked out really well..! I closed the trade on Friday with a 2:1 R/R. :). With help for Joe Dinapoli traders i often find that the B&B works well is you use 1 hr timeframe for your entry criteria. You can often use tighter Stop Loss especially if you use other indicators like Divergence' with RSI etc. The B&B on higher time frames like the Daily often involve 'Double Repo' as an indication to start. However i use different indicators on higher time frames..so it is a 'personal choice' how you wish to trade.
I am still holding my EUR/$ long trade with Stops at 1.12. :oops:
Congrats, my friend! Yep, it worked perfect. AUD B&S starts btw, as well...

Back