Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, February 17, 2022

All this hype and lies in the Media about what is going on in Russia Ukraine invasion. They have been talking it up for weeks..and yet nothing has happened. I personally think it has nothing to do with Ukraine but Putin wants to make a statement because there has been trouble in Belorus and he is probably more worried about a revolution there! I think it's all a huge distraction to what is going on behind the scenes with negotiations about Oil. Gas and ofcourse...Russian Bank Accounts in London! ;)
As for the $US on the charts...i think the effects of Inflation will really 'Kick Home' this year...as you say...and i am looking at $/Yen and $/AUD. $/Kiwi..( Huge Inverse H&S)..and even $/GBP..are looking set to potentially go higher this year.! :cool:

All this hype and lies in the Media about what is going on in Russia Ukraine invasion. They have been talking it up for weeks..and yet nothing has happened. I personally think it has nothing to do with Ukraine but Putin wants to make a statement because there has been trouble in Belorus and he is probably more worried about a revolution there! I think it's all a huge distraction to what is going on behind the scenes with negotiations about Oil. Gas and ofcourse...Russian Bank Accounts in London! ;)
As for the $US on the charts...i think the effects of Inflation will really 'Kick Home' this year...as you say...and i am looking at $/Yen and $/AUD. $/Kiwi..( Huge Inverse H&S)..and even $/GBP..are looking set to potentially go higher this year.! :cool:
Indeed, Brett. Gold action confirms that something is not good, whatever it is - geopolitics or inflation.

Back