EUR/USD Daily Video, January 06, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
In recent days EUR shows solid donward action that has not bad chances to continue on next week:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,Sive!
Your analysis of charts are AWSOME for better understanding forex maket. I learned from you almost everything and your knowledge (for free!!) is priceless. Where did you get your Pivot indicator with just numbers, because i also dont like pivot lines all over the monitor. Tnx for your alaysis. with regards, Tadej (SLOVENIA)

Hi Tadej,
if you're speaking about monthly chart - I just have drawn them manually. On lower time frame yes, there is indicator exist....
I have recently put in one of my threads for download - try to use search function on forum, you probably will find it.

Hi,

I found it - the right one . Santa left if for me on 24th of Dec 2013 Video Anlysis EUR. ;) tnx

Back