EUR/USD Daily Video, January 19, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR moves so fast that we can't get any patterns on intraday charts. Still, on higher frames we have technical picture:

[video]http://images.forexpeacearmy.com/Weekly/EUR_USD_19_01_15.swf[/video]

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Well with everything that has happened and the fundamentals it is difficult to see anything to do with this euro..except to 'sell-it' ofcourse! I just wonder what could happen at these announcements of QE. I mean everyone knows it's coming so it must surely be 'priced in' already!? I really don't know what to make of it! If QE is announced and US economy just keeps improving and sanctions with Russia are maintained or even more then 'what could be price for euro'!?
Not to mention threat of more terrorist attacks, geopolitical situation and greece all could do more damage!? How can we see 'any bounce' in 2015!? :confused:
When scary situations arise....people think...'Goldfinger'! Right Sive!? :cool:

Back