Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, January 25, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR has completed our 1.13 target. Today we expect relatively quiet session with pullback to 1.1350 resistance:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive.
all the stuff by you in the eurusd analysis is fantastic today. i mean amazing as you said yesterday that eurusd could reach 1.13 and it did that.
i need to ask a small question sir that in todays analysis you have discussed about some euro fundamental like mario daraghi dovish words and European union news and some euro news etc, what source you use for these news?
i want to know it to program myself for better analysis for myself. it will be a great help for me.
thanks a lot

Hi Sive.
all the stuff by you in the eurusd analysis is fantastic today. i mean amazing as you said yesterday that eurusd could reach 1.13 and it did that.
i need to ask a small question sir that in todays analysis you have discussed about some euro fundamental like mario daraghi dovish words and European union news and some euro news etc, what source you use for these news?
i want to know it to program myself for better analysis for myself. it will be a great help for me.
thanks a lot

Well, this is public news, in any financial media - bloomberg, cnbc, reuters.
Personally, I'm watching reuters - daily updates.
Something like here:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...de-tensions-lift-dollar-vs-euro-idUSKCN1PI02J

Back