EUR/USD Daily Video, July 29, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR still keeps our trading plan and turns to downward retracement. So let's keep watching over 1.0970-1.10 area:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sive, in this EUR video you mention the Canadian dollar. In your July 20 video you predicted the current USD retracement down (and CAD retracement up). I think you said you see the USD falling to about 1.2770-1.28 (and thus loonie retracing up to 7812-7830). You mentioned in this EUR video that you are waiting for a good entry point to go long the USD versus CAD. Do you still believe it will be in the 1.2770-1.28 range?

Sive, in this EUR video you mention the Canadian dollar. In your July 20 video you predicted the current USD retracement down (and CAD retracement up). I think you said you see the USD falling to about 1.2770-1.28 (and thus loonie retracing up to 7812-7830). You mentioned in this EUR video that you are waiting for a good entry point to go long the USD versus CAD. Do you still believe it will be in the 1.2770-1.28 range?

Well, Dave
Actually I'm not sure. It seems logical to re-test 1.28 former top, but at the same time CAD is moving inside upside channel and it already has reached lower border. Still I think it would be better rely on butterfly pattern and its minimum retracement down - market has not done it yet.

Back