Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, March 03, 2020

How fortunate... They were looking for a good excuse to cut rates - even though it makes no sense. After all The Donald has MAGA!! (or not!).

I am all ears...
Honestly, i have never seen such a 'Bigger scam' in the Markets than what we have seen over this last week! Cutting Interest rates..on the back of an excuse of this 'Fantasy' Virus! The News agencies in 'Project Fear' Overdrive! It's all been 'created' and used as an excuse to cut interest rates again because the debts' are just mounting..!

Honestly, i have never seen such a 'Bigger scam' in the Markets than what we have seen over this last week! Cutting Interest rates..on the back of an excuse of this 'Fantasy' Virus! The News agencies in 'Project Fear' Overdrive! It's all been 'created' and used as an excuse to cut interest rates again because the debts' are just mounting..!
Yep. I also have big suspicion that this is artificial background to make some dirty deeds. No logic, even from epidemic point of view. In US just few cases, while in Core EU few hundreds or even thousands. Fed cut rate, ECB does nothing and EUR is rising... great. :)

Back