Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, November 18, 2022

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

We suggest that markets are quiet due to political turmoil in the US and loud probes that are widely mentioned in media. Technically, EUR remains bullish in short-term and we suggest that it has better chances to reach 1.0535 rather than to drop to 1.0240.

Hi Sive,
Regarding your question about Telegram, i would also like more material cause understanding political background is always interesting.
In my opinion though, i feel that the Telegram channel somehow has a negative bias, regarding the informations you pick to broadcast. If i would read only the channel without the technical analysis, i would feel the whole US economy would crush.
But when i look at the charts i see that the Dow is only 8% from its All Time High. Be careful we don't make a new top before the end of the bear market ;)
I am not saying everything is going well, or that we have passed the hard times, but maybe i would like a more balanced information with some positive input also (if there is any). As you do in your monthly crypto reports for instance.
Right now i feel like, with this market reaction, considering all those "bad news", where would the stocks and crypto go with any "good news"?
I d like to add, this is only my opinion about the Telegram channel, and this does not change anything from the great credit i give to all your work.
Thanks again

Last edited:
Hi Sive, thanks for your great job.
Regarding your question in the video, yes I would like to have more info/videos in Telegram.
I am also interested in more info in TELEGRAM.
Hi Sive,
Regarding your question about Telegram, i would also like more material cause understanding political background is always interesting.
In my opinion though, i feel that the Telegram channel somehow has a negative bias, regarding the informations you pick to broadcast. If i would read only the channel without the technical analysis, i would feel the whole US economy would crush.
But when i look at the charts i see that the Dow is only 8% from its All Time High. Be careful we don't make a new top before the end of the bear market ;)
Thanks again
I see guys, OK we will bring more news and details on political background as well.
Tchurik, we do not do it intentionally, I mean bring "negative" news. Now we stand in crisis, so it is hard to find something really positive. Political struggle is always dirt thing as well. But, we keep Telegram as add-on to weekly reports, to make them a bit lighter and if we have something positive - we definitely put it in. ;)

Yes, we would like to see more content on telegram. Thanks for all the work, I really appreciate this stuff. Thanks to you, we have a better understanding of all economic and political processes, as well as an understanding of market catalysts. God bless you!

Back