Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, October 02, 2023

The bearish grabber - not an inverted hammer? The hammer body though is not 1/3 of shadow but I may blame it to weekend. Small careful long at 1.0575 for 1.0640 SL 1.0540... just to be with market vibes
Sive.. What is your take on GBPUSD ?
Thanks

The bearish grabber - not an inverted hammer? The hammer body though is not 1/3 of shadow but I may blame it to weekend. Small careful long at 1.0575 for 1.0640 SL 1.0540... just to be with market vibes
Sive.. What is your take on GBPUSD ?
Thanks
Dave grabber and hammer are non comparable, because they have absolutely different ideas in the core. while grabber is a fake trend shift, hammer is just a specific market performance inside some time period.

On GBP - it seems that we have to wait a bit more, as no patterns have been formed yet. Market just starts to flirt with weekly 3/8 Fib support area

Dave grabber and hammer are non comparable, because they have absolutely different ideas in the core. while grabber is a fake trend shift, hammer is just a specific market performance inside some time period.

On GBP - it seems that we have to wait a bit more, as no patterns have been formed yet. Market just starts to flirt with weekly 3/8 Fib support area
Dear Sive,
Thank you for your reply.
Your reply inspired me to get access and learn more so to understand your videos better.
Hope I am at right website to learn DiNapoli methods.
https://www.dinapolitradingacademy.com is that right website ?

1696795462197.png

Dear Sive,
Thank you for your reply.
Your reply inspired me to get access and learn more so to understand your videos better.
Hope I am at right website to learn DiNapoli methods.
https://www.dinapolitradingacademy.com is that right website ?

View attachment 87154

Hi Dave, Here is the official DiNapoli level . The one that you've mentioned is of his authorized expert. DiNapoli has a number of experts who are allowed to make seminars in different part of the world. Joe himself is in ages already, so it is difficult to him run across the Globe, he usually teaches in the US.

I do know nothing about particular this person who is owner of this Academy. Auxano is mentioned on Joe site as a tutor in Singapore and S. Africa. So, it should be OK.

Back