• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GDMFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
So according to this thread, it sounds like I should avoid using this broker? Has anyone got any recent experience with them? I was thinking about it up until i read this thread...
I can not say for sure. Since there is no evident claims and proceedings on it.

I have a concern regarding GDMFX as I see they have a lovely advertisement on this site stating they offer 100% bonus the last time I checked. 100% bonus sounds too good to be true. But in any case, here is my main concern with GDMFX - if you go to their website then right at the bottom it gives you a link stating that: "GDMFX is registered as Financial Service Provider In New Zealand (FSP238465)". This almost give one the idea that your investment is safe and there is a governing body to protect your funds etc... However, when you click on this link you get a bit fat red warning that the information is not the most recent information. Tradaxa/Sisma used the same tactics and look what happened to the many people that lost their money. If a company is really legit then would they not keep their website and records up to date? This has all the surprise elements of a scam in my opinion and YET there is a lovely GDMFX advert on the Forex Peace Army website.

Can a representative from GDMFX perhaps tell us why their information is not updated and if they have any other governing body besides the one in NZ regulating their activities? Most reputable brokers have a handful of governing bodies they belong to.

If GDMFX cannot or will not respond then my opinion is to put this on the SCAM list considering all the complaints that I have read about people not being able to withdraw their money.

Moderation Team Notes:

1. The FPA does not endorse advertisers. By paying to have their banners here, we like to think that advertisers are endorsing the FPA.

2. You can easily see the latest information by clicking on the company name on the page you were viewing in the NZ registry...

https://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/3945518

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Thepunisher!
Thank you for your message!
We would like to assure you that our information with the NZ authorities is always kept up to date as per their requirements. The only thing that was not updated was the link on the bottom of our website, which we will fix instantly. Thank you for pointing it out!

With regards to governing bodies, GDMFX is registered as a Financial Services Provider in NZ and is a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme http://www.fdr.org.nz/
We are not governed by anyone else currently, but we are a young broker and given in mind the speed with which we are expanding, we aim to add EU and other regulators to our list as soon as possible.

We hope you will find our answers satisfactory and will be happy to discuss anything else that might interest you.
Please, do not hesitate to contact our Support Desk via the LiveChat feature at www.gdmfx.com (they are there around the clock).

Actually GDMFX is not a registered Financial Service Provider. They were de-registered 8 July 2016.

https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/fsp/app/ui/fsp/version/searchSummaryCompanyFSP/FSP238465/30.do

Right now I am having a problem withdrawing my funds. I have launched the Internal Complaints Procedure and will take it to the FDR authority afterwards. I am also investigating whether they are breaking any NZ laws by providing financial services whilst not being registered, since it is mandatory to be registered.

I will survive the theft of my 4422 euro but this is going to cost them a bucket in lost clients.

my account 8147504,GDNFX also not pair my withdraw since 8.2.2018!
the reason is experiencing an issue with payment processor,who can belive it?
before that the support team ask me for this and that document try to waste my time and at the end not pay withdraw and not reply my email.

Back