Gold Daily Video, 28 August 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Due Friday action, now it will be a bit easier to understand chances on upside action on gold market:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

With all respect to your market views - I need to say one thing- now it is the time to sell gold , because you are saying it is going up. You talked about selling gold from 1220..till 1290? Am I right? It is 70 pips up movement !!! and it means a lot to me! How do you know it it is not a fake move up now? Time to buy now - no thank you. Please do us a favour and do not talk about pairs movement while they are in consolidation or horizontal move. And do not rely on fibo - because you proved many times it didnt work.

With all respect to your market views - I need to say one thing- now it is the time to sell gold , because you are saying it is going up. You talked about selling gold from 1220..till 1290? Am I right? It is 70 pips up movement !!! and it means a lot to me! How do you know it it is not a fake move up now? Time to buy now - no thank you. Please do us a favour and do not talk about pairs movement while they are in consolidation or horizontal move. And do not rely on fibo - because you proved many times it didnt work.

Hi,
I'm really sorry that my analysis confuses you, or may be hurt your accout with loss. If it doesn't match your trading style or you think it is bad at all - you probably would better to search for some other analysts around. There are a lot of options of this kind in the net. Here is free service and nobody obliges you to follow it, especially if it doesn't help you in trading. Just leave it behind and switch to something more valuable and worthy. By the way - here are a lot of other analysts that could help you better - Jarratt Davis (great trader), Andrew Mitchem and some others...

Thank you and sorry again.

Back