Gold daily video, December 26, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Situation on gold market has changed drastically:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Dear Sive
whats yor idea about this Daily shart?

Good morning,

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Good morning,

Attachments

• Gold_Daily.png
    Gold_Daily.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
Dear Sive
whats yor idea about this Daily shart?

Hi
Well, looks good. But, as I said - I do not like too high upward action. For bearish market, it was more logical to turn down a bit earlier. Now, with return back above broken triangle, it makes downward action a bit more complex.
But, I agree with 1280 reversal point.

Back