GOLD Daily Video, February 06, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
gold has formed bearish daily pattern, but as market stands a bit nervous - it's not all clear around with it:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive I enjoy your updates thanks.
You have mentioned a "Stop Grabber" a number of times, today it looks like a shooting star on other times a spinning top or is it a pattern. You imply that it is important and may indicate a reaction and its length can be used to predict a target point. Have you covered this in any of your lessons, if not are you able to give us some more information on how we can identify it, and how we can use it.
Much appreciated, Chris

Hi Sive I enjoy your updates thanks.
You have mentioned a "Stop Grabber" a number of times, today it looks like a shooting star on other times a spinning top or is it a pattern. You imply that it is important and may indicate a reaction and its length can be used to predict a target point. Have you covered this in any of your lessons, if not are you able to give us some more information on how we can identify it, and how we can use it.
Much appreciated, Chris

Hi Chris,
i've explained grabber million of times here, on forum. Try to use search tool and you will get a lot of links. In general this is failure of trend shifting that turns market in opposite direction.

Back