Gold Daily Video, March 04, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold still has chances on upside retracement but it probably will start not due intraday H&S but daily DRPO "buy":

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
can you sir please change the video from youtube

Sir my name is kureja and i belong to Pakistan and in Pakistan, Youtube.com is banned thats why most of the time i could not view the gold and GBP analysis of yours. and i hope that maximum viewers of Pakistan are unable to view the analysis in Pakistan. i use proxy but many time in vain.
i have a request that if you can upload your video on any other website not in youtube.com. I will be thankful to you. i need your kindness if possible.

thanks a lot

Sir Sive Morten,
My name is kureja and i belong to Pakistan. Here in Pakistan, youtube.com is banned and most of the time i could not view your Gold and GBP analysis and i i think the other viewers of Pakistan also can not view your analysis. i use proxy to unblock the youtube but many time in vain. i request you if you can upload your analysis to any other website not in youtube.com. i shall be thankful to you. this support will be appreciated.

thanks

Sir Sive Morten,
My name is kureja and i belong to Pakistan. Here in Pakistan, youtube.com is banned and most of the time i could not view your Gold and GBP analysis and i i think the other viewers of Pakistan also can not view your analysis. i use proxy to unblock the youtube but many time in vain. i request you if you can upload your analysis to any other website not in youtube.com. i shall be thankful to you. this support will be appreciated.

thanks

You can read text versions here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...8876-forex-pro-weekly-march-02-06-2015-a.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...38895-gold-pro-weekly-march-02-06-2015-a.html

Back