• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VFMBrokers.com

General discussions of a financial company
VFMBrokers is a Scam forex broker. Becareful with VFMbrokers scammer.

Here is my story

When you deposited your money into their MT4. It is a guarantee that you will never see it back.

That what was happened to me. I deposited $135 on the end of January 2022 and this scammer, VFMBrokers always rejects my wd request.
Screenshot_2022-05-17-01-06-13-40_f549d92f2139e58231f988f2c4db8084.jpg

How does VFMBrokers scam you?

When you deposited money into your account. It is a guarantee that you will never see that money back. When you submit wd request, VFMBrokers suppott will give you excuses and tell you that you need to trade for another 90days.
Screenshot_2022-05-13-04-59-45-08_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

But this is one of their tactic
I have multiple trading accounts with this scam VFMbrokers.

One with bonus, and others without bonus. So it is natural for me asking them when i can withdraw since VFMBrokers always reject my withdrawal requests.
Screenshot_2022-05-13-05-01-21-08_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

VFMBrokers support staff said that I can withdraw on 10th May 2022

Screenshot_2022-05-13-05-03-28-98_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

After some up and down, finally on 10th may 2022. I submitted a wd request for my trading account in VFMBrokers.

Suddenly vfmbroker support staff stop replying.

Fun fact about this scam forex broker, VFMBrokers.

I know someone who worked with them as BD and this guy were successfully bring more deposit to cover withdrawal. And without notice they fired him and do not pay his salary.

You have been warned.
Never ever open an account with them!

Vfmbrokers just scammed me of my hard earned money , i deposited 3,682 usd December 2022 and now i decided to withdraw part of the money even when i have not made profit , they are asking me to trade for more 60 days because of the commission that was given to me on this account...i know this is just another way to scam me . All my messages was ignored on WhatsApp because i didnt agree with them to trade for additional 60 days ...now i want them to send me back all my money with the deduction of 19% that was granted to me... i need somebody to help me on how i can get back my remaining balance ASAP. I see no reason why i wont have access to my funds this is totally wrong

Vfmbrokers just scammed me of my hard earned money , i deposited 3,682 usd December 2022 and now i decided to withdraw part of the money even when i have not made profit , they are asking me to trade for more 60 days because of the commission that was given to me on this account...i know this is just another way to scam me . All my messages was ignored on WhatsApp because i didnt agree with them to trade for additional 60 days ...now i want them to send me back all my money with the deduction of 19% that was granted to me... i need somebody to help me on how i can get back my remaining balance ASAP. I see no reason why i wont have access to my funds this is totally wrong
If you are having a severe problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions
and give details (make sure to choose "prefix" as a problem).

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, it will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes getting advice specific to resolving your issue easier.

Back