NRGBinary.co (.com) Review

Scam!
Updated: Jul 4, 2022 ·  · Is this your company?
NRGBinary.co (.com)
March 4, 2015:The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. NRGBinary is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

The FPA considers NRG Binary to be a scam.  The FPA recommends AGAINST dealing with NRGBinary.  If you have money with this broker, the FPA recommends you try to withdraw it as quickly as possible.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

NRG Binary clients who are having trouble getting their funds are asked to leave a review and then follow the other instructions in this thread
Related sites include NordexTrading.com and TitanTrade.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of NRGBinary.co (.com) on our forum

NRGBinary.co (.com) profile provided by Lance Graham, Nov 6, 2013

NRGbinary  is an internationally renowned private trading and investment company. What differentiates us from others is our commitment to our customers.

With our unique one-of-a kind trading software and long standing highest performance ratings, we always aim to stay at the top.

NRGbinary offers its traders a vast selection of  Currencies, Commodities, Indices, Stocks and pairs, all from our easily accessible Web & Mobile platforms.

NRGbinary has an extraordinary global presence with an outstanding 24/6 customer support service and secured banking options.

Using the most innovative technology available today and with a comprehensive knowledge of the world’s top financial markets, NRGbinary is proud to open it’s trading platform to all traders, regardless of investment preferences and account size.

Scam!

Ben,
, New Zealand,
Oct 8, 2014,

NRG are horrible at responding to emails, and resolving issues effectively. They hold onto your money for as long as possible, and very reluctantly give it up.

They are classic for delaying tactics. They will wait extra days to contact you, my account manager pleads ignorance to seriously obvious issues happening with my account, and they tell you they will "try" contact the accountants, but it's out of their control. Total bull.

Lance Graham is a ghost too. Hey may appear to help you, only to not appear again. He helped me resolve one case, but when it was clear I wanted to withdraw all my funds, he never replied after more than a month of emails (to support as well).

Support will take weeks to reply as well, then offer you something unhelpful. My last email tried to suggest I had not reached my bonus turnover value to withdraw my bonus, and I don't even have a bonus in my account! Delaying tactics.

Please, if you have not started with NRG, do not sign up with them. In fact most binary companies out there are a scam, I would be very cautious. I have learned my lesson, please learn from me. Stay away from NRG, stay away from binary.

Russ,
RI, USA,
Sep 26, 2014,

NRG Binary refuses to return my deposit of $250.

They sent me a email saying they were sorry to see me go but never refunded my money.

They are a complete SCAM.

These are the dirt bags that everyone on the internet talks about.

I hope the all get cancer so we can be rid of them.

M.J Lourens,
Gaureng, South Africa,
Sep 25, 2014,

I open an acc with NRG BINARYseptember 2014 they said if i put $250 they will match it i refuse to take their money i said that only my money to be trade with cause when it come to payback the problems start so we carry on with my money 2 days later they phone me and said they placing a bet even email me never told me if any thing was won 2nd one same procedure there was $100 left in my acc i tried 60 second trades and loose the $100 there was $315 on the trade they opened the broker call me and said why i did 60 second trades well it is still my money he couldnt make money ill try after that my $315 winnings disapeared.Warning stay away from NRG BINARY they are lyers from the word go.

E. Ahmed,
Qatar, Qatar,
Sep 16, 2014,

From: E. Ahmed (ealfatih@hotmail.com)
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2014 4:53:43 AM
To: Lance Graham (lanceg@nrgbinary.com); mahmudz@nrgbinary.com (mahmudz@nrgbinary.com); compliance@nrgbinary.com (compliance@nrgbinary.com); omara@nrgbinary.com (omara@nrgbinary.com); billing@nrgbinary.com (billing@nrgbinary.com); youssefk@nrgbinary.com (youssefk@nrgbinary.com); Ruby Jones (rubyj@nrgbinary.com); support@nrgbinary.com (support@nrgbinary.com)

To support and Mr. Lance
Dear all I am really want to know why you are keeping cancelling and pending my withdrawal request part of my won deposit money without any reason for more than five month and in your banner first word is 'Clients fund is 100% secure" it is so secure even Client can not withdraw his won money, and why you are ignoring my mails I sent more than 20 mails with copy to 8 people and sections, even you are saying in you banner "You are never alone with NRGbinary" .
Please be responsible and take serious action and approve my withdrawal, five Month is too much for withdrawal approval.

2014-09-13 1Star 8/26/2014

To: Lance Graham, mahmudz@nrgbinary.com, compliance@nrgbinary.com, omara@nrgbinary.com, billing@nrgbinary.com, youssefk@nrgbinary.com, Ruby Jones

Dear Mr.Lance Graham
You promise me to solve my problem it is small issue my withdrawal is only $1650 it is small amount for your big company put you are really harming me badly by keeping ignoring my mails and pending withdrawal of my won money more than four Month, I wander I deposit this money within four mints it is not fear, please arrange the approval for my request.

Elfatih Ahmed

2014-08-19 No Rating Dear Mr.Lance Graham
It looks that you are not receiving any of my last five mails I have sent it direct to you within a Month,
all of them are down here, can you please do favor and help me to fix this issue and I am sure you can do it.
From: E. Ahmed (ealfatih@hotmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:00:19 AM

Dear Mr.Lance Graham
Today is four Month passed and still withdrawal from my own money is pending how long time is going to take? you promise to help me and I am still waiting for your help, my situation is like that, I am an old retired man and I have no income and I have family to support, I am just straggling more than four Month to withdraw a part of my deposit , please help me to approve this withdrawal it is small amount and I really I am in need of this money argent, and I am really not interesting in the bounce I Just like to take what left from my deposit and go.

Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 22:51:05 +0800
Dear Mr.Lance Graham
How long time is going to take? if you are you receiving my mails please reply.
You can see down below all my mails.

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:19:50 +0800
Dear Mr.Lance Graham
Are you receiving my mails I am sending direct to you can you Update me.
You can see down below my all mails.

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 03:59:12 +0800
Dear Mr.Lance Graham
I am still waiting for your help, my situation is like that, I am an old retired man and I have no income and I have family to support, I am just straggling more than 100 days to withdraw a part of my deposit , please help me to approve this withdrawal it is small amount and I really in need of this money argent, and I can make a deal with you I don't need the profit made by NRG binary I will Just like to take what left from deposit and go.

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 10:37:03 +0800
Dear Mr.Lance Graham
Thank you for helping me, yes I have received last e-mail form Support on Tue, 20 May 2014 asking me to send the missing documentations to compliance then after I sent the documentation again I got the mail from compliance on Wed, 21 May 2014 to inform me that my documents have been approved by our Compliance Department, Both mails are down below.
But I am wonder before my withdrawal process completed very fast many times to my Credit Card and to wired to my account and truly I was getting good help and assistance from Mr. Zidan and Ruby my salute to them, I can understand they are always busy but small customer still need help and assistant.

From: LanceG@nrgbinary.com
To: ealfatih@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:37:28 +0000

Dear Mr. Ahmed,
I have requested you to contact me in my previous e-mail I sent to you on the 8th of July. I haven’t heard from you since then, so I assumed that your issue has been already resolved. Please allow me to once again contact all of the individuals you had sent e-mails to previously and try to understand how come your case is still open. Haven’t you received any e-mail from support or compliance regarding your issue?
Thank you in advance.
Lance Graham

2014-07-04 No rating Dear Mr Lance Graham,

I really need support I have sent many mail to you but I fail to contact you, I need your advice regarding my NRG account.
Thank you in advance for your kind help
My Emai: ealfatih@hotmail.com

john ,
queensland, Australia,
Sep 9, 2014,

NRGbinary have scammed me also. I invested euro13500 euro which on paper increased to euro 17500. They wanted me to invest more but before I did I asked to withdraw all funds from my account to verify that withdrawals were possible. They said no problem, it's my decision to withdraw and it's ok to request a withdrawal of the entire euro 17500. However, despite having allowed me to withdraw a smaller amount when I started trading with them, I haven't been able to contact them since requesting this last withdrawal. The withdrawal is pending and needing the approval of my broker. Which he hasn't given and as I said can't be contacted. It's a well orchestrated scam. You start off small and the trades they give you are successful. They insist you make a small withdrawal to show that it's no problem. They introduce you to the vip club which profits in theory, every time they trade. The trades the broker gives you suddenly start losing making the vip trades even more attractive. Then they suggest you trade exclusively in the vip club. To do that you have to increase your account to euro 50, 000. I believe the vip trades are fantasy. They don't really trade, they tell you the trades they placed were successful and your account goes up accordingly. But it's paper money. It doesn't really exist because they didn't place any trades and didn't profit.
Don't touch them. I'll bet they don't have any clients in London, which is where my brokers were supposedly situated. It would be too easy for London clients to check out their offices and confront them face to face. I don't even know if they really have an office in london
If anyone has a London address for them or can check them out personally I be interested to find out more

SARA,
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 24, 2014,

scam and stolen company.. hungry to eat your money..
will not return back your money.. they lose your some money.. better than return back to you..
they take my money.. when i asked about my money.. they says.. ur acount is ZERO!!!!!

Abdulmageed a nawaz,
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 5, 2014,

The company operate scam and they are smart no body is able to harm them they are protected even from any low force agency, I contacted all FBI, and other agency non seem interested on going after them

Hamid Mirza,
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom,
Aug 4, 2014,

There is no doubt in my mind that NRG Binary are a shady outfit.
I had opened an account (No. 66152) with NRG Binary in March 2014.
Trading is a separate story. They have reduced my account to about 44% of its initial value.
They have been declining all but one of my withdrawal requests and attempts to close the account since May 2014 have proven futile.
Recently, upon my insistence to withdraw the whole balance, they have executed some "back-dated" trades to reduce the balance.
I have collected all evidence, which will be supplied.

Ben Male,
NZ, New Zealand,
Jul 31, 2014,

NRG has always taken their time with Withdrawals (WD). I lately closed 3 trades off at the beginning of the month, and wanted to take WD + small profit ($5400 in total). For the whole month I was led to believe that it was coming. A few nights ago, my account manager Michael V, expressed confusion over what was actually happening with my account! under my account balance, I actually had a -$5400 deposit, under bonus, not a $5400 WD. We had a discussion and Michael didn't even know what was happening with my account, and how much I should be receiving. The fact he doesn't pay attention shows NRG's negligence.

Also, twice I have heard the excuse of NFP making it 'busy'. As if that is an excuse.

I have had problems with WD in the past as well. From reading everything on the site, I am led to believe NRG is a scam, and I would recommend staying clear of these guys!

If this cannot be resolved soon, I will be filing a case, and will fight for the return of my original investment.

Moeen Ghiyas,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Jul 30, 2014,

NRG simply invalidated my account holding $48000 with no login possible .... and even partial amount withdrawal never allowed even after waiting for 5 months of waiting....and waiting ..........and now Lance Graham even does not bother to reply on this forum nor in email about sorting out the issue and putting my account back intact.......SO IT IS ANOTHER CASE OF SCAM BY NRG

2014-07-07 1 StarAnother week gone ....Still waiting here from NRG / Lance Graham .........Let me clarify here that I wrote mail to Lance Graham as well that I went public before his email to me and I received his mail later though it happen to be same day .... as I went public after 14 days of waiting and about 5 reminder emails to Lance Graham.... I am requesting here on public forum to NRG and his all officials to please resolve my case on priority and undo the bad name being earned by the company by mere delay of the solution. Thanks

2014-07-01 1Star SCAM - SCAM - SCAM !!!
The company was submitted a withdrawal request repeatedly over last 5 months for just 10% of account holding. Instead NRG made my account invalid in MT4 category holding $48000 plus. Basically I was not letting the NRG broker to turn my account into loss by personally closing the wrong deals having loss potential opened by my broker .....SO GUESS WHAT NRG SIMPLY MADE MY ACCOUNT INVALID as they were finding it hard to turn my account into a loss category to demand more money from me ..... The company was approached same day 8 May to resolve issue .... On 22 May Lance Graham replied that investigation in progress and would complete in 14 business days ..... but now we are entering into 3 month of July since the incident .....and I have to yet here from the NRG company about my 4 month old withdrawal request and 2 month old invalidation case.....

2014-05-22 1 Star My email moeen_only@yahoo.co.uk, ...NRG account 22448 .... MT4 account 11106

SCAM CONFIRMATION if NRG fails to respond to my repeated requests through emails to Mr Lance G and Mr Watan Nasser and comments postings here.
MY ACCOUNT HOLDING $ 48000 HAS BEEN INVALIDATED JUST BEFORE NOTE BEFORE NOT AFTER THE MAJOR DROP OF EURO/USD ON 8 MAY 2014 WITH NO TRACK RECORDS OF PROFIT/LOSS TRADES JUST BECAUSE I WAS ASKING FOR WITHDRAWAL OF $ 4000 LESS THAN 10% OF MY ACCOUNT WORTH SINCE LAST FEBRUARY AND NOW PRESSING THEM HARD TO EXPEDITE AS CAN BE SEEN FROM LAST COMMENTS POSTED HERE. Its an SOS request to anyone out there as well as BE AWARE SIGNAL to everyone from my side.

2014-04-23 No Rating Phone communication with NRG customer support was made and details of the problem (withdrawal awaited since 2 months) have again been communicated with a special message / reference to Mr Lance G Business Development Manager with a hope that problem will be resolved. It is quoted here that I did deposit the 14k$ in February 2014 and kept my part of deal. Hope that NRG will keep its part of the deal and allow me to withdraw / deposit amounts from my account.

2014-04-23No Rating NRG Binary not paying me a penny. I have 40,000$ account with them and they are not paying back even partial amount while still keeping my account active. I have been requesting them to refund only 4000$ just 10% of my account value since 2 months now. They have been saying my account manager will contact me but I have not heard from him since quite sometime now. Cleverly my account manager has transferred my whole amount in MT4 account and now no amount is visible to me on NRG binary site.
Please help me if you can to recover my amount from them.

2014-01-21 2Star I am downgrading NRG binary ranking from 5 star to down to 2 star due to very bad experience; initially they offered me a credit line of 15k $ (without informing me of any catch in it) against which I was required to deposit the said additional amount in a certain specified period of time. Due to unavoidable reasons I got late. Now suddenly they have come up with a hidden catch to deposit the said amount within 4 days notice failing which they will not only seize the profits earned but also my whole capital.
Though I deposit 1k $ in the mean time and have requested them to allow a few more days margin to which they have denied.... Now I am really fearing what if I deposit remaining 14k $ and they seize it too under some other catch...since at the time of offering the credit line I was never told of the this hidden catch that my own deposited amount will also be seized... Also I was denied a withdrawal of meagre amount of 500$ from my own capital from NRG binary during the valid period of credit line.... so I am now really worried as to deposit the remaining 14k and stand chance of loosing more or restrain myself here and suffer a loss of 18k inclusive of profit / capital already deposited. I seek advice from anyone responsible to do so or not and especially from NRG binary rep on this forum to publicly admit that my funds will be made available to me whenever I seek withdrawal if I deposit the additional amount with NRG binary.

2013-12-03 5Star So far trading experience has been excellent with NRG Binary. Although so far i am adding money into my account gradually after making profits, especially after confirmation of my withdrawal twice (though very small amounts). Their quotes do tally with international platforms of other websites. I especially praise their telephonic contacts on giving me updates on profits. I hope this relationship continues as i started my account with few hundred dollars and entered into few thousands and i hope it grows further but real tests lie ahead when withdrawal and deposits go hand in hand.

Comment: Added by Lance Graham on 2014-02-23
Dear Moeen,

I have seen your complaint regarding NRGbinary.

I would like you to provide me with your e-mail address so I will be able to start conducting a proper investigation regarding your specific complaint.

Further than that, I would make sure to transfer your case to the most appropriate individual.

I am here to assist you, but if you will not give me a chance to do so, I won't be able to.

Lance G.
Business Development Manager
NRGbinary

Added by Lance Graham on 2014-05-27
Dear Mr. Ghiyas,
First of all, let me start off by saying that NRGbinary is obligated to customer satisfaction and we absolutely condemn situations like the one you have been describing.
My records are indicating that you have received a personal e-mail from me on the same date your complaint went live on the forum. You immediately accused the entire company without even giving me or any other individual any chance of checking your situation. Please be advised that I am fully aware of your status and I am personally involved in finding you a solution and resolve it as soon as possible. From this same reason I have contacted you here.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
Lance G.