NRGBinary.co (.com) Review

Scam!
Updated: Jul 4, 2022 ·  · Is this your company?
NRGBinary.co (.com)
March 4, 2015:The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. NRGBinary is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

The FPA considers NRG Binary to be a scam.  The FPA recommends AGAINST dealing with NRGBinary.  If you have money with this broker, the FPA recommends you try to withdraw it as quickly as possible.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

NRG Binary clients who are having trouble getting their funds are asked to leave a review and then follow the other instructions in this thread
Related sites include NordexTrading.com and TitanTrade.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of NRGBinary.co (.com) on our forum

NRGBinary.co (.com) profile provided by Lance Graham, Nov 6, 2013

NRGbinary  is an internationally renowned private trading and investment company. What differentiates us from others is our commitment to our customers.

With our unique one-of-a kind trading software and long standing highest performance ratings, we always aim to stay at the top.

NRGbinary offers its traders a vast selection of  Currencies, Commodities, Indices, Stocks and pairs, all from our easily accessible Web & Mobile platforms.

NRGbinary has an extraordinary global presence with an outstanding 24/6 customer support service and secured banking options.

Using the most innovative technology available today and with a comprehensive knowledge of the world’s top financial markets, NRGbinary is proud to open it’s trading platform to all traders, regardless of investment preferences and account size.

Scam!

Kash,
Toronto, Canada,
Jul 26, 2013,

DO NOT USE NRGBINARY

So I finally gave into the Binary spam mails I've been receiving and opened an account with NRGBinary.
Rachel from NRGBinary called and was very friendly and nice on the phone. She gave me breakdown of all the services they offer and advised that I open an account with a higher balance instead of the minimum $250. The reason is that there are more services (training, coaching, etc) that come with bigger balance.
She also offered 20% bonus on all deposits. She described the withdrawal process was easy. Just provide ID's and proof of residency and that's it!

Very well.. I opened up an account with $250 and got a $50 bonus, total balance of $300.
The indicators I subscribed to were (as expected) piece of c*** (in case you haven't noticed, all the binary bots/systems that out there are owned by same person/entity in the UK but advertised under different names... how do i know? Take a look at the account statements from quantum-binary and binaryscalper from instance.. the trades are exactly the same :) only difference is that they are both difference systems, created by different people.. under different life circumstances.. surprising!
It is also no surprise that around 10am EST on July 25, the websites for quantum-binary, binaryscalper AND NRGBinary were all unreachable.. they all came back up after an hour.)

Anyways, I request a withdrawal and I get an email from Don Lawrence saying that my request is denied for two reasons. One: i havent confirmed my account (by giving ID's and proof of address) and Two: I haven't completed sufficient trades. Quote below:

"Upon opening an account with NRGbinary, you received a bonus in the sum of $50
According to our terms and conditions, in order to process a withdrawal of the bonus from your account, a turnover of 30 times the bonus amount is required.
Once you’ll have completed the required Turnover, you will be able to withdraw the bonus amount as well as your profits, assuming you have sent the required documentation."

I quickly reviewed the terms and there was NO such indication of 30x turnover of the bonus amount! I downloaded the terms (just in case they change them)
Neither did Rachel advise of this condition.. I have now emailed them again advising that this was not notified to me when I signed up and to deduct the $50 bonus (which is fair) and refund the rest of the money... waiting to hear back and see what happens.

Cheers!

Reply by Lance Graham submitted Nov 10, 2013:
Dear Mr. Kash, My name is Lance and I'm the official representative of NRGbinary in the Forex Peace Army forum. I would like to remind you and all of our traders that I am available at LanceG@nrgbinary.com If you have any issues with our company, feel free to contact me and I will do my very best to find a solution and make absolutely sure that your overall trading experience with us is a positive one. My ultimate goal is to assist all traders with any issues or problems they might face with NRGbinary and I will be more than happy to do that anytime I possibly can. Once again, feel free to contact me at any given time for any issues or problems that you might have faced. Thanks, Lance G. Business Development Manager NRGbinary
Frank,
Alberta, Canada,
Aug 4, 2013,

So far my experience with nrgbinary has been positive. I've started out by opening an account with the minimum deposit amount of 300$. They gave me a bonus with that and let me have 5 free trades to get the feel for the platform, also, i studied their education materials and found them a bit helpful.

Now I'm up a few hundred dollars and feel pretty good. i've been calling them everyday to get trading tips and Jennifer has been helpful. I'm glad I chose nrgbinary.

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 Star rating removed.

This review came from an employee of NRG Binary. He also left the identically worded review from Frank, London, UK."

Frank, why would you give your company only 4 stars? Do you think we don't screen 4 star reviews as closely as 5 star reviews?

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to 0 Stars.

Frank,
Aug 4, 2013,

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 Star rating removed.

This review came from an employee of NRG Binary. He also left the identically worded review from Frank, Alberta, Canada."

What amazes us is that Frank managed to travel all the way from Canada to the UK in exactly 1 hour and 20 minutes. We didn't know the Concorde had been replaced with an even faster supersonic passenger jet. ;)

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to 0 Stars.

Barry,
Saskatoon, Canada,
Sep 15, 2013,

NRG finally refunded my entire deposit. It wasn`t without difficulty. I will never use their "services" again. I rate them zero if possible.

2013-09-05 1Star I opened an account with NRG. I did not accept the bonuses. I`m not that foolish. I have never made a trade. Now they won`t return my 300.00. at first they said that I had to submit documents. I did; 9 times to this point; driver`s licence, passport, front and back of credit card, utility bill. Now they won`t even respond. STAY AWAY.

Reply by Lance Graham submitted Nov 12, 2013:
Dear Barry, My name is Lance and I'm the official representative of NRGbinary in the Forex Peace Army forum. I would like to remind you and all of our traders that I am available at LanceG@nrgbinary.com If you have any issues with our company, feel free to contact me and I will do my very best to find a solution and make absolutely sure that your overall trading experience with us is a positive one. My ultimate goal is to assist all traders with any issues or problems they might face with NRGbinary and I will be more than happy to do that anytime I possibly can. Once again, feel free to contact me at any given time for any issues or problems that you might have faced. Thanks, Lance G. Business Development Manager NRGbinary
essam serag mostafa,
, Egypt,
Sep 21, 2013,

Company impostor
I registered on this company and deposited in the beginning a small amount and asked for drag-and-Atzhb What's in any trouble at Alpinry then display the high Llano play be on the Forex through a program Almitatrid 4 then grew the account to 50 thousand dollars and gain even reached my balance to 120 thousand nations then display the supreme Mr. / handsome Llano places in the county $ 100,000 and strongly rejected Arsalt many Amilat after filing discovered the trick of the company's withdrawal request Talbo Mona deposit of $ 25,000 thousand in order to drag
I'm No. My Account company 6711 all Alcry of and Alamilat to Lumbini and shown the whole company I am ready to be sent to you

Reply by Lance Graham submitted Nov 12, 2013:
Dear Essam, My name is Lance and I'm the official representative of NRGbinary in the Forex Peace Army forum. I would like to remind you and all of our traders that I am available at LanceG@nrgbinary.com If you have any issues with our company, feel free to contact me and I will do my very best to find a solution and make absolutely sure that your overall trading experience with us is a positive one. My ultimate goal is to assist all traders with any issues or problems they might face with NRGbinary and I will be more than happy to do that anytime I possibly can. Once again, feel free to contact me at any given time for any issues or problems that you might have faced. Thanks, Lance G. Business Development Manager NRGbinary
Leslie,
Sep 23, 2013,

I got the same as above. When I submit a withdrawal request, no response, not even an email confirmation that my request was received.

Their withdrawal policy states that withdrawals will be completed by 3 business days. On the 4th day, I tried to contact them via phone and the chat facility on the site - can't even get through.

Finally got through the phone. The moment the guy at the other end heard I want to withdraw, he hung up!!!

I've supplied my documents and I still haven't got a reply.

For the other victims like me, kindly share if you manage to be successful in getting your money back.

Reply by Lance Graham submitted Nov 10, 2013:
Dear Leslie, My name is Lance and I am the official representative of NRGbinary in the Forex Peace Army forum. I would like to remind you and all of our traders that I am available at LanceG@nrgbinary.com If you have any issues with our company, feel free to contact me and I will do my very best to find a solution and make absolutely sure that your overall trading experience with us is a positive one. My ultimate goal is to assist all traders with any issues or problems they might face with NRGbinary and I will be more than happy to do that anytime I possibly can. Once again, feel free to contact me at any given time for any issues or problems that you might have faced. Thanks, Lance G. Business Development Manager NRGbinary
kama abdullah bagrwan,
riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 11, 2013,

So far, have not gotten to the outcome of Mr. Lance G. Delete want to comment until he finds a solution to the problem and told him to find me a solution and I will put that comment No problem will not be solved to find an answer

2013-12-10 1Star Now you twist the arms in order to resolve the problems Delete comment Find me a solution and I comment that the problem was solved are no way to delete a comment

Review Moderation Team Note: In general, reviews are not deleted. If an issue is resolved, the reviewer should leave a followup review explaining how the issue was fixed. The reviewer can give a new rating based on how well the company performed in fixing the issue.

2013-11-25 No rating I am destined you to your response to me and I will wait your response to resolve the problem via a Thank You

2013-11-20 1 Star Hello,
Analde problem with your company, I shared you have me and a group of 8 people and for more than 3 weeks and we ask the process of withdrawing and be outstanding and tells us hand Mahmoud Zeidan that tomorrow will be approved that came yesterday and entered a deal the full amount and lost.

Points which we have
1 - How to enter the amount withdrawn was requested than 3 weeks and its entry in the transaction.
2 - How enters in Pather deal of 50% has sent him to enter only 50%.
3 - We have an audio recording him as he tells us that he can not access more than 30 percent to protect the calculation of risk.

Was contacted today by has informed us offer him unacceptable: that we bid farewell to the amounts currently trading account and compensate for the loss, an offer is unacceptable.

I hope that I find you have the solution.

Kamal Abdullah Bakaroan,
Comment: Added by Lance Graham on 2013-11-21
Dear Kamal,

I have received your e-mail yesterday and have started conducting a proper investigation regarding your specific complaint.

You didn't even give me a chance to reply to you, and you already posted the same exact mail you sent to me.

If you expect me to assist you, I suggest you start by taking off your post from this forum. Otherwise, what was your purpose of contacting me from the very beginning?

Lance G.
Business Development Manager
NRGbinary

FAW du Plessis,
frikples@netactive.co.za, South Africa,
Jan 5, 2014,

NRG Binary stole/scammed $10 000 from me. The now refuse to an.
swer their telephone and do not respond to e-mails send to them the options company is in Cyprus.
The mother company NRG Capital is located in London

Reply by Lance Graham submitted Feb 23, 2014:
Dear Kamal, I have seen your complaint regarding NRGbinary. I would like you to provide me with your e-mail address since I am interested in conducting a proper investigation regarding your specific complaint. I am here to assist you, but if you will not give me a chance to do so, I won't be able to. Thank you in advance, Lance G. Business Development Manager NRGbinary
Anthony,
NH, USA,
Jan 15, 2014,

NRG Binary is a fraud. I opened an account with them and had a profit. I attempted to withdraw money and they contacted me and tried to get me to make a second deposit that they would match. My credit card company called me when they tried to charge my card and explained that was a fraud alert associated with NRG Binary. I decided not to deposit any more funds but continued to trade. After a small loss I decided to withdraw my remaining funds. This was over 2 weeks ago and they have not returned my money. I have made 2 requests and sent them emails. I got an email claiming that they were trying to call me but were unable to get in touch with me. This is a delay tactic because I responded to the email giving them a good time to call me. They are not attempting to call me. There are no record of a call from them on my phone. Further, they do not answer their phone nor do they have anyone available on there chat feature.

Reply by Lance Graham submitted Feb 23, 2014:
Dear Anthony, I have seen your complaint against NRGbinary. I would highly appreciate if you can provide me with your e-mail address. I have to start conducting a proper investigation regarding your specific complaint. Again, I am here to assist you, but if you will not give me a chance to do so, I won't be able to. Thank you in advance, Lance G. Business Development Manager NRGbinary
Adel,
Hofuf, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 25, 2014,

I have been ripped off and all the money stolen by this company and I am at no fault. They are specialized in dragging victims and promising them of profit, but they do not pay anything. Be careful. It is just full of a bunch of thefts

Reply by Lance Graham submitted Feb 26, 2014:
Dear Mr. Adel, I highly appreciate that you have contacted me directly. I am making sure your case is being handled in the most professional and dedicated way possible. Please allow me to resolve it so you will be satisfied. Feel free to communicate with me on my personal e-mail. Thank you in advance, Lance G. Business Development Manager NRGbinary