FXVM.net Review

Updated: Jan 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXVM.net

Join live discussion of FXVM.net on our forum

Jan 20, 2021,

Suspect Shared Resources - Very slow response despite CPU 53%

I have subscribed to VPS with 2GB RAM and 2 CPU.

Lately it has been very very slow that the response is very lagging despite the CPU load is only 60%. It take 3 to 5 seconds to show the Task Manager. Another 3 seconds to close the Task Manager screen.

Memory is only 40% used. I suspect the resources is shared. I have installed 6 MT4 terminals and the window seem to hang. I have restarted it and its remains the same. Very lagging.

How slow is slow?
1. Right click taskbar -> 2 seconds to show pop-up menu!!
2. Click Task Manager -> 9 seconds to show Task Manager!!
3. Close Task Manager-> 4 seconds to close!!
4. MT4 terminal just froze, it doesn't refresh when i select it.

Doesn't feel like a DUAL CPU XEON 2.2 Ghz to me.

I'm migrating the MT4 to another VPS provider as this is affecting my EA trades.
Unfortunately this is not the only problem.

When I first purchased it. The image failed to boot. So I couldn't use it after I purchased it. What's more the support ticket in the client area is broken (Error when I click it). Apparently after scouring the internet I found out that they have an external support website. How inconvenient??

Terrible experience. Am I the only unlucky one? I hope you had a better experience.
Unfortunately I have to bear with this slow VPS until my subscription is over.

Dissapointed and speechless...

Abdul,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 23, 2020,

Customer Support is Bad

The customer service is poor, for days now I have been trying to get a response on a service I did not have access to, after 5 emails and trying to use their web contact page I am yet to receive a response and there is no telephonic support numbers.

Zhejiang, China,
Feb 27, 2020,

I really like this FXVM

The support is very helpful and it's stable and not expensive .
Sometimes there is coupon for you , too .

Mar 5, 2019,

FXVM - You can stop searching for VPS hosting now...

I haven't been with them very long but so far so good. The price was competitive for the resources provided. And excellent tech support! I had an army of technicians working on my request for broker to server latency optimization. John K. is the best!

Jamaica,
Sep 21, 2018,

The Best VPS Service So Far

FXVM is the best service I have come across so far in the vps service business. The layout of their products are user friendly and easy to understand. They give immediate response to queries in the client area on the website before and after purchase with sound knowledge of it's operations.
In using the vps it allows for mobile access on through remote desktop client, so one can check on things that matter anywhere, anytime. There basic vps gives you an edge, so obviously the higher specs are even better.
FXVM also gives regular maintenance and upgrades to their service with ample notice and during times that suits everybody, with their team and proper system maintenance guidelines, you are bound to excel.
Now no power outages or glitches in internet connection can prevent you from capitalizing on the opportunities that are ahead. As a customer I recommend FXVM for quality service at an affordable cost.

Kitchener, Canada,
Jul 12, 2018,

The customer was awesome and the set up process was very straight forward. In all the service is great

Gennaro,
Italy,
Jul 8, 2018,

FXVM is the best vps forex service all over the world. Fantastic dashboard, absolutely flexible! Very very strong! AAA+++

Italy,
Jun 25, 2018,

Today I was that the trade copier service took three trades early this morning, which is a sign that the VPS service is performing great. I would definitely recommend it to others

Jun 24, 2018 - No Rating I have set up the VPS and loaded my MT4 with a trade copier. So far it has loaded well. Having done this on the weekend when the market is closed I am excited to see the performance tomorrow,
Thanks
Charles

Jun 23, 2018,

FXVM prompt in responding

FXVM were very prompt & positive in responding to me, especially with the 72 hour follow up, keeping me updated on my query.

Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil,
Jun 12, 2018,

I am starting in this forex business and was looking for a VPS.
My teacher told me to go with FXVM.
The VPS with SSD is a blast.
Tried the support and is also very fast!
Hope they keep up the good job.