FirewoodFx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2018

Join live discussion of FirewoodFx.com on our forum

FirewoodFx.com profile provided by FirewoodFX Manager, Jul 24, 2014

FirewoodFX is a global online Forex Broker. The company was founded by a group of forex trader professionals. Our team members have remarkable experience in financial industry. Brought together we have created a fresh know-how to deliver you an outstanding trading experience.

Our Uniqueness

FirewoodFX offers traditional 4-digits pricing with fixed spread from 1 pip. It is combined with modern STP execution to our global liquidity pool. As we want to reach every level of traders, our minimum trade size is 1000 units. The low trade size provide more flexibility to trader’s money management plan

Our Advantages

• Fixed spread from 1 pips on Premium Account type. No commission.

• Expert Advisor, Robot Trading, News Trading, Scalping and Hedging are allowed

• 20% Deposit Bonus available to cover negative balance

• No requote and very fast execution in milisecond

• Up to 1:1000 leverage

• Swap-free/Islamic account

• Mobile Trading with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android

• Trading server are hosted in Equinix NY4, state of the art financial facility. Crossconnect is available through major forex VPS provider

Our Goal

Our goal is providing the best forex trading experience to traders. We believe by providing highest experience, client profitability will be improved and client trading volume will be increased, thus, make a win-win situation for both company and client.

FirewoodFX is a brand owned by Firewood Global Ltd. A company registered in St Vincent and The Grenadines (Reg Number: 22160 IBC 2014)

Sinto Gendenk,
Malang, Indonesia,
Jul 20, 2018,

I think firewoodfx is nice broker. As an Indonesian trader and still learn about forex trading i needs trading specification likes fixspread, free swap and also fix rate for withdrawal deposit. service response is also good, from my experience when i withdrawal my profit it's does not take long time.
So thank's for firewoodfx keep u'r service about trading, keep it!
Tommy Suganda,
Indonesia,
Apr 10, 2018,

FirewoodFX to Indonesian Traders

FirewoodFX provides trading facilities that is quite imporessive. Simple registration requirements; you do not need to upload any documents, unless you want to claim promotional bonuses. For Indonesian traders, in particular, long deposit and withdrawal can be shortened due to deposit and withdrawal facilities via local exchangers. FirewoodFX's commitment to Indonesian traders is excellent, as seen from the fixed exchange rate of Rp 10,000 which applies special FirewoodFX to Indonesian traders. Determination of the exchange rate can benefit traders because no longer disadvantaged by the spread of the selling rate - the buying rate when making deposits and withdrawals. As well as the permissibility of various trading styles like hedging, scalping, and the use of trading robots, make FirewoodFX suitable for those who are just starting their trading career in the forex world. Better yet, the minimum deposit set is low, and clients can trade using leverage up to 1: 1000.
Ista Dani,
Semarang, Indonesia,
Feb 2, 2017,

I can say, i am satisfied with their services , but they still a new one and have many room for improvement

FirewoodFX quite popular in my country, because we can find their IB's easily.
from trader point of view, their trading condition is quite good.never have any requotes or no connection tricks with this broker.
the negative aspect is when News , their spreads are more than their advertised..

Trade with them for 6 month and i do not have major problems, but i think they have a lot of room for improvement, because their WD , for me, tooks longer time than average brokers in Indonesia.
Mosur,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 7, 2016,

Such a fraud broker I never been seen. Their customers services very bad. My complain with a e-mail, they did not reply.
dedi dwi susanto,
jember, Indonesia,
Jul 16, 2016,

When I was looking for a forex broker that suitable with my needs, I tried many forex broker company out there and finally I decided to trade with FirewoodFX.
One of my reason why I choose Firewoodfx was I looking for tight and fixed spreads, and Firewoodfx could satisfied my needs about tight and fixed spreads
Actually several years ago , i was traded with Firewoodfx , but i did not gave my trust to Firewoodfx because they are relatively a new forex brokerage company.
But after I tried them with $2500 deposit and withdrawed it back with small profits to test credibility and honesty of Firewoodfx, I am surprised my WD processed quite fast.
And this july 2016, I opened 2 accounts and deposited $2500 in each account. and till today I write this ,I already withdrawed +/- $2500 profits .
Based on this experience, I feel more comfortable trade with this broker, because I never face any problems . I hope Firewoodfx keep their high quality of services.
Best regards
dedi dwi susanto
Rudi,
Jogjakarta, Indonesia,
May 26, 2016,

When I am looking for a low spreads broker, I stumble upon Firewoodfx banner in a forex trader forum.
I click it, because I am interested with their marketing speech: "spreads starts from 1 pip fixed"

After I read their site, I decided to open premium account with them and deposit $400.

As an EURUSD scalper. I found my favorite playing ground. I can put tight stop losses (usually i put 5.0-7.0 pips SL with 10.0-15.0 pips TP).
And surprise, after evaluate my profit and loss for 6 weeks trading and withdraw nearly 115% from my equity, I never got any problems with my trading style. It does not like any other brokers, Firewood does not even complaining with my trading styles. The executions quality is always the same, and withdrawal always smooth.

I think , I found my dream broker. Will try to stay here , and maybe will try their PAMM feature next to multiply my earnings
sakda,
kohsamui, Thailand,
Feb 28, 2016,

i have been trading with firewoodfx for more than 6 months
no problem at all so far so good.I am happy with them.
Manyun,
Java, Indonesia,
Jul 23, 2014,

Great STP broker, low fixed spread, no trading restriction and we may experience the positive slippage.