FXPremax.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 8, 2018

FXPremax is a forex broker. FX Premax offers MT4 top forex trading platform. FXPremax.com offers over 10 currency pairs, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FXPremax.com

Join live discussion of FXPremax.com on our forum

lagos, Nigeria,
Jun 14, 2018,

100% scam broker and 100% scam

this is a 100% unregulated and a 100% scam broker with fake reviews on the internet, do not ever try to open an account with them, as they will target your country time, when you are alseep, they will increase the spreads to over 1000 pips and make sure your account blows, if you have an ea running or open postions, i have all evidence, this is a dangours and very big scam company, you can never make a penny profit using this dangerous broker, they did it to me and my whole account wiped out , then they send me this below email ;

Re: my account 2108937583
Inbox
x

FXPremax Finance
8:39 AM (11 minutes ago)

to me
All trades are opened from the same IP, you can see information in MT4 Journal.

Case closed.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 3:21 PM, UZOCHUKWU wrote:
no i did not open any, never, it wasnt me, it was your company that closed my trades yesterday, and i did not open any new trades, but your comany blew my account, kindly fix that and send me money, i stopped all my ea before i slept

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 8:17 AM, FXPremax Finance <finance@fxpremax.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,

As your statement show, you had more than 22 opened positions, you can view your statement from MT4 by clicking on 'Terminal' up on the left corner and then click on 'Account history'.

If you had EA running or any type of script please make sure to disable Auto Trading to disable your script.

Best Regards,
Finance

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 1:05 PM, UZOCHUKWU wrote:
hi good day, i had an account balance,and i woke up and saw my balance 0, also i did not have any open trades, then, i see strange activties in my balance what is this?

=================================

after contronting fxpremax of what happened to my account, the next thing, they disablled my account see below;

FXPremax | Account Deactivated
Inbox
x

FXPremax info@fxpremax.com via amazonses.com
8:45 AM (12 minutes ago)

to me
FxPremaxfxpremax.com
Dear UZOCHUKWU DURUGBO,

You receive this email because FXPremax disabled your trading account.

If you think this is a mistake or if you have any other questions, please contact us at support@fxpremax.com

Best Regards,
FXPremax Customer Support

===========================================

100% SCAM BUCKET SHOP BROKER, aviod it by all means, never give them any money.
Mirpur, Bangladesh,
Nov 5, 2017,

FXPremax is a dependable brokerage organization with a faultless notoriety that has worked in the circle of Forex trading since long time ago. It owes its authority to its various focal points that set it apart from general brokers. I am getting forward mechanically propelled administrations; worthwhile trading conditions, low spreads, and the fast of execution of trading orders. They have a dependable notoriety. The extensive variety of trading instruments and social trading stage for replicating exchanges. I prescribe this broker.
Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Sep 17, 2017,

I am a news trader! So, I need clean news trading environment on high voltage news session like FOMC, NFP etc! In this case., I am very much happy on FXPremax broker, I see they are very honest on their live trading service, never faced any technical error during the major news events, even I get fixed trading spreads service here! I hope, they will keep continuing their service with such kind of trading facility.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 3, 2017,

A perfect bucket shop!

A perfect bucket shop out there. I had a winning position. They widened the spread 5000 points and made my winning trade to losing one. I thought something went wrong.

I had a profitable trade for 2nd time. This time, they widened the spread 9000 points once again and I suffered severe losses!

They will do each and everything to kick you out.

A pure piece of market maker.

Please stay away from the cheaters. A big scam in the industry!
Moscow , Russian Federation,
Apr 6, 2017,

Good for trading Forex

I have tried demo and real and they are okay, no trouble to use, everything is fine, Fast withdrawal, good customer support, fast cash back rebate system.
Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 26, 2015,

they are Scam ,
they cancelled all my friend's profits and ,
gave his deposit back although they never complained when we were losing .
Just Scam

2014-08-15 4Star they have good trading conditions and fast support , and many funding options , i am still with them for short time i will update my review if anything changes
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Apr 14, 2015,

Fast response, good served, easy to deposit or withdrawal, and they have live support 24H.
Semarang, Indonesia,
Jul 18, 2014,

FX Premax is a new broker claimed as Premax Capital Ltd.

Authorised and regulated by IFSA (Reg. number: 21936 IBC 2014)