Tradematic.biz Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 17, 2019

Join live discussion of Tradematic.biz on our forum

Joan Garcia,
Jun 14, 2016,

Excellent trading strategy and wonderful training. I am on beginning stage of trading, but tradematic has guided me alone.
Helped with my trading issues and and explained how to find big money on charts. To anyone looking for a great trading system and training, I suggest tradematic.
Algis,
, Lithuania,
Jan 8, 2016,

Three months trading on demo account:

EUR/USD: +31 pips, + 2 pips, +39 pips
GBP/USD: +14 pips, - 8 pips, +22 pips
Some losers trade made by my own mistakes and impulsive trdes. Over all works well.
Decided to open live account with ECN broker to see how this works on real market.
Oct 3, 2016,

SCAM SITE, BEST AVOIDED!!!

I am not sure about the authenticity of the other Tradematic 5*reviews on FPA, but as far as I am concerned this site is most definitely a scam and the owner is a snake oil salesman who preys on gullible forex traders. There is no way the trading results on his site are his own results, I asked to prove them by either a Myfxbook statement or his own blanked out brokerage statement but he refused. Please don't believe a work that comes out of his mouth, as if you fall for his slick sales pitch it will be to late as there is not a chance you will ever see your 500 euros again, as there in no refund policy, Please Beware...
Reply by tradematicsystems submitted Oct 4, 2016:
This I would like to inform that there is a serious reason to believe that “mr. scouseman” had a money back plan before purchasing this educational course. The very purchase of the course was made to defraud the seller and return the money immediately after the payment, using payment processing company’s loyalty to buyers.

In more detail.
My course consists of three parts and contains 6 hours worth of video and more than 110 pages of text and graphic information in PDF format. The buyer sent me an email asking for a refund in about 5-10 minutes after I sent him download link of the material. He wrote that he did not like this and he wants a refund. It is obvious that it is impossible to download the entire material and even briefly acquaint with it in such a short period of time.
Taking into account this fact we can conclude that the buyer, before even purchasing the product, already had the intention to ask for a refund and, as a result, to get this educational course for free. In other words he wanted to commit a fraud, deceiving both the seller and the payment processing company.
I asked him to at least look through the course materials before making any conclusions. In response, he wrote that he wants to work on the forex market and in this strategy training, there is a topic about volume analysis. However, it is not possible to obtain information on volume on the forex market. Yes, we have to take information about volume from futures market. This is professional approach to the market analysis and this is one of the differences between my trading strategy and others for trading forex. Volume analysis is in fact an integral part of market analysis and in my course I go through the ways in which ways to obtain information concerning volume as well as how to apply it on forex. This topic is discussed in great detail in my course. I explain thoroughly how said market works, its structure. This is key information, as it is this knowledge that helps the trader understand the processes occurring on the market. Certainly this topic needs some time in order to understand it fully. Given the importance of this topic, I show the students where exactly to find this information, how to correctly analyze it and how to make use of it when working.
Judging by the claims of the “mr.scouseman”, I can conclude that he didn’t even bother to take the time and examine the learning material, but rather, he quickly ran through the contents section of the course. In further letters from the “mr.scouseman” it was obvious that his main goal was not to learn anything, but just to get my strategy training for free, in this fraudulent manner. Obviously, this can be traced on the texts of his writings.
This trading strategy training - is the result of many years of my work and believe me, I know exactly whether a person is familiar with it or not.
I got specialised education in the area of trading at the Institute of Bankers and the Institute for Financial markets. My competence as a professional trader is recognized by one of the largest investment companies in the United States on a series of long and complex examinations.
Henry P,
, United Kingdom,
Jul 20, 2016,

I have been user of tradematic strategy for the last five months. It is great! I am very satisfied with the quality strategy and training because it simple to learn. The trading system is powerful, intuitive and logic.
Vilimas,
, Australia,
Oct 12, 2014,

I use this strategy 4 months already. Good results till now. What I like most is really low loss level and profit is normally high. Mostly excluding emotional factor. Will post updates.
Aidas,
Lithuania,
Sep 16, 2017,

straight forward and so simple to follow

Tradematic trading strategy course is straight forward and so simple to follow.
He makes everything easy to understand and literally gives you step by step instructions to be successful in trading.
Charlene,
Sweden,
Oct 15, 2016,

This is excellent strategy I recommend strongly.

Absolute comprehensive A-Z video training how to use tradematic system and make profit. System is logic and easy to understand.This training is new, fresh and not like the usual forex stuff coming out. A lot of useful information. This is excellent strategy I recommend strongly.
Frank,
Jun 1, 2016,

Having used the Tradematic system first hand, I was highly impressed with the simplicity. This is a great strategy for taking quick, consistent profit from the Forex Market. My results from the last two months trading are 43 trades placed, 37 winning trades.
I've got a lot of useful information. this is excellent service I recommend strongly.
Nam,
Apr 28, 2016,

Pretty new to forex, as my experience is about one year only, but having some success with this. This is the only system i use now for manual trading.Trading it solely on m15 tf. I trade mostly eu/usd early us session. Very effective winning most trades.It’s not hard to get 2-3 good trades every day.
Peter,
Aug 17, 2016,

four months after purchasing tradematic trading system and two months in profit. I’m so glad what I did. Currently up around 217 pips.

I only traded higher time-frames. I thought I would try lower ones to see how it works for me. tradematic system has been a great starter for me.