Tradeo.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 11, 2020
Tample Capital (Pty) Ltd
Other website of this company include Global.Tradeo.com.

About Tradeo.com

Tradeo is a forex broker. Tradeo offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Tradeo.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, index, stocks, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Tradeo.com

Regulators: CySEC #282/15, FSCA #46452
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(30+)
Cryptocurrencies:(40+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(75+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Tradeo.com on our forum

Tradeo.com profile provided by Tradeo.com, Dec 17, 2019

Tradeo is a powerfull forex broker that offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform, as well as their own simple online trading platform and brokerage that makes it possible for anyone to invest in financial markets. Tradeo’s effective and intuitive tools revolutionize the trading experience for beginners just starting out and experienced traders looking to grow.

Tradeo.com offers over 65 Forex Currency pairs, Indices, Stocks, CFDs and Commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

Durban, South Africa,
Feb 13, 2020,

Easy to trade - knowledgeable support team

I signed up for an account in January. I was contacted immediately by an account manager. Rudi was knowledgable, patient and answered all my questions. If you're not a serious player don't sign up on the platform in the first place as they will call you to get you trading! The process was very straightforward - I like the fact that I can trade on one platform for multiple assets. I have a lot to learn but access to the online educational tools gave me confidence - so feeling optimistic!

U.k, United Kingdom,
Oct 24, 2019,

Pressurized account set up team

Did not finish my sign up since i changed my mind, however surprised to receive an unsolicited telephone call from Mica (i think) using a London number 02038076463 which i have now barred. He was not happy that i did not want to finish registering. The pushy sales call alone was the only excuse i needed to not use them. Shame i did not know before giving them some of my details on their website.

I gave it a 2 star rating due to the description of what the star rating mean on this site. Otherwise i would of given 1 star based on my experience

Alberta, Canada,
Jun 11, 2019,

Closed my account without notice

I took a hiatus from Tradeo after being chased away by high pressure sales tactics, constant phone harassment. When I went back to login to my account it's 'username not found'. They basically stole what was left of my money in the account and closed it down. They've probably allowed themselves do that in their fine print (didn't read it) if I don't login after a month or so, but whatever - avoid this outfit.

Glasgow, United Kingdom (Really Tradeo's office in Bulgaria),
Aug 21, 2018,

Great service

Really friendly and helpful staff at every step! Would recommend strongly to beginners and pros! Social trading is great and the signals are tremendous help!

Five star rating removed.

This review did not come from Glasgow.  It was submitted from Bulgaria by a Tradeo employee.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
South Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
May 20, 2018,

Tradeo is a scam people!

Company harassed me until i signed up. I took their 'senior manager's' advice and lost thousands of pounds. The money that was still in the account was withdrawn by them when i tried to withdraw back to my bank. They made it look like i lost it on a trade. I have screenshot as proof. Tradeo is a big scam and has caused soo much stress and anixety. Avoid

Jakarta, Indonesia,
May 7, 2018,

those review indicated this broker is a half cheater half broker but not a good broker

this is scam their copytrades doesn'st exist on mt4 to watch real historical data and the demo account is profit 180 degree from loss of real account

George,
Greece, Greece,
Dec 12, 2017,

Thieves

They won't pay affiliate commissions no replies 5 months now this company is one of the worst. Thieves

A Trader,
Bogota, Colombia,
Dec 6, 2017,

I second the comment from
mbossy, Switzerland, Dec 16, 2016 , Registered user.
Never provide phone number, I was checking with their demo and after 4 months, one after another started calling me and emailing me to start a real account. It s a headache.

Cedric,
France, France,
Nov 24, 2017,

Tradeo scammer

Tradeo scammerTradeo is a scammer company, come from marketsbook and winpip in Israel, and tmarkets for scam people. the past of Tradeo is full of scam.

Dionysios,
Greece, Greece,
Nov 2, 2017,

One more of the same. Terrible

Awful Broker, bad execution, support is average, salespeople are pushy and claiming that you will have profits following THEIR "traders" which are in truth Demo accounts....