Tradeo.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 22, 2018

Tradeo is a forex broker. Tradeo offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Tradeo.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, cfds and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

Tradeo.com

Join live discussion of Tradeo.com on our forum

John (Really Ivan from Tradeo),
Glasgow, United Kingdom (Really Tradeo's office in Bulgaria),
Aug 21, 2018,

Great service

Really friendly and helpful staff at every step! Would recommend strongly to beginners and pros! Social trading is great and the signals are tremendous help!
Five star rating removed.

This review did not come from Glasgow.  It was submitted from Bulgaria by a Tradeo employee.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Montyc,
South Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
May 20, 2018,

Tradeo is a scam people!

Company harassed me until i signed up. I took their 'senior manager's' advice and lost thousands of pounds. The money that was still in the account was withdrawn by them when i tried to withdraw back to my bank. They made it look like i lost it on a trade. I have screenshot as proof. Tradeo is a big scam and has caused soo much stress and anixety. Avoid
dreamcalm,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
May 7, 2018,

those review indicated this broker is a half cheater half broker but not a good broker

this is scam their copytrades doesn'st exist on mt4 to watch real historical data and the demo account is profit 180 degree from loss of real account
George,
Greece, Greece,
Dec 12, 2017,

Thieves

They won't pay affiliate commissions no replies 5 months now this company is one of the worst. Thieves
A Trader,
Bogota, Colombia,
Dec 6, 2017,

I second the comment from
mbossy, Switzerland, Dec 16, 2016 , Registered user.
Never provide phone number, I was checking with their demo and after 4 months, one after another started calling me and emailing me to start a real account. It s a headache.
Cedric,
France, France,
Nov 24, 2017,

Tradeo scammer

Tradeo scammerTradeo is a scammer company, come from marketsbook and winpip in Israel, and tmarkets for scam people. the past of Tradeo is full of scam.
Dionysios,
Greece, Greece,
Nov 2, 2017,

One more of the same. Terrible

Awful Broker, bad execution, support is average, salespeople are pushy and claiming that you will have profits following THEIR "traders" which are in truth Demo accounts....
Pertti,
Finland,
Mar 6, 2017,

I thought I posted this comment already but ok here it is.

To tell my story I was heavily scammed by Banc de Binary. I won them finally but without help of Tradeo I would not have done it. Guys from Tradeo told me one thing that no regular trader knows. Regulated brokers are not allowed to give signals. That is strictly prohibited in terms of licence but however they do it-

That was the main reason I got a positive decision from the Ombudsman of Cyprus and even after that it took about half year fight to get my money back.

I highly recommend Tradeo as a reliable broker. You can see my story here by name Pertti

Brene,
Norway,
Dec 20, 2016,

Fast transactions every time I wanted to withdraw money. Highly recommended !

Iam very satisfied with the attention.
Complete users expectation.
I received good bases to use the platform, good explanations and customer support.
Fast transactions every time I wanted to withdraw money.
Highly recommended !
Best Regards.
mbossy,
Switzerland,
Dec 16, 2016,

Dont give them your phone number.

I got insulted by their sales people after repeating call because I was not interested after testing the demo.

The Worst.